Archi, Cleo

Getting rid of Kataleya is not going to help Archi, someone there will always be there to have a _____ with him. They both need to be made aware of the problem and sort it out.

yes but she is clearly enabling this. For 2 or 3 days

1 Like

She has enab__d him their whole relationship. She has no idea she is doing it. For her and others it is a way of life, it is entertaining. Why break up a relationship when they can receive the necessary help. i know I sound like a stuck record but trust me when I say I know about addiction, the signs, the harm it causes and how it can be treated.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad the other three left in went to artem, Tristan&siora apartment.

She finds it funny but then turns around then bitch to him and get angry this is why I said she needs to leave.

Come on guys, it seems that you think Archi is some kind of victim of a demonious woman? As far as I know, adult (?) men still have the choice to get _____ or not, still have the choice to stay in this relationship (?) or not.

Of couse guys have a choice to get _____ or not. The problem with Archi is he is an a_____lic and once he starts he cannot stop. You may criticise me but all the signs are there.

it is a _____ing apartament I like when kataleya is _____ing and have fun but when archi get too _____ he got s___p
I think Kataleya need have fun _____ing with more hot man

But I agree with you, it seems he indeed is an a_____lic en needs to be treated. I also agree that in a ā€˜relationshipā€™ partners need to support each other. But are we seeing real relationships on this forum or are they rather artificial?

With that regards I have no idea. I have watched this apartment and believe they do have a real relationship but truly I could be wrong. If it is a true relationship then it can be fixed with the required help. Even if it not a true relationship Kataleya still needs to be made aware that Archi has a problem and she is enabling it.

thatā€™s cool send kataleya to the nude house and send syuri to archi :man_shrugging::joy:

also archi was p________t in she was laughing when they was carrying him.

You are exaggerating the laughing from Katayela. You make it sound that she was laughing uncontrollably, or far worse than it actually was! I watched that footage, she has a little laugh for about 4 seconds, that is it, then proceeds to cover Archi up to make sure he is comfortable. She is clearly concerned about him.

archie abus etre violent il semble quā€™elle veut partir lui refuser il a rejeter cā€™est affaire dans apparetement et pull a interieur de apparetement

didnā€™t callum hit anita?

And women donā€™t have a choice? Are you kidding?

she was trying to take something out of the apartment archi saw her and got annoyed and threw her s__t out then basically told her then leave go by the way his body language looks.

they look like keys.

iā€™m gay as a gay i would never hit a woman why straight guys hit women

Iā€™m straight and I donā€™t hit women.

callum was walking back and forth like he was gonna do something he wasnā€™t going to do s__t :joy:

archi threw her out the door and told her to leave she came back

they got and trouble so they both mad at each other its all bulls__t :rofl:

this is what the blame game looks like :joy: