Archi, Cleo

that’s probably why the other three left to the other apartment because kataleya keeps f_____g them to _____ :joy:

maybe she wants aldon & callum (if that’s his name) to fuck her :joy:

callum archi aldon kataleya

1 Like

yeah but archi is p________t from kataleya f_____g l____r on everyone :joy:

she teased archi by writing fuck me on his back because he was supposed to be fucking her tonight :joy:

so she had to call aldon & callum to keep her company with the same game she always play I swear this is Anita 2.0 :man_shrugging::joy:

oh yes aldon and callum its at archie’s place

aldon etcallum arrives late no more a_____l to _____

they finished the rest of it on the kitchen table

Archi debería dejar a kataleya y volver a nude house, él, aldon y Sury fueron espectaculares juntos.

Kataleya writhing on Archie while he’s p________t

Reverse that and this place would be in a meltdown!

how much it dries him

Ella es ya tan caliente que siento que quiere follar se incluso a aldon

why s___p in the bedroom with archi I mean if you are going in s___p in the LR topless with aldon & callum why cover up :man_shrugging:

Archi is an a_____lic. If he wants to sort out his _____ing problem he needs to get treatment. For those that don’t see this have never been involved with a person who suffers from addiction. By remaining here he will carry on _____ing as there is nobody who see the REAL problem and is there to help him.

switch kataleya for syuri

_____ing problem yes a_____lic no I’ve seen him go without _____ing its just those damn parties where they keep all keep _____ing.

There are many types of a_____lic. Some go days without _____ing but when they start they can’t stop, Archi is that type.

Then maybe his dumbass girlfriend should stop buying l____r because she is the reason he has that hangover not to mention she keeps laughing when he is clearly reaching for her she finds it funny.

she was even laughing when she showed aldon & callum all the l____r they _____ when they came over she had a big smile on her face.

As I said Archi needs to get out of there to sort his problem which he does not see because the person is the last to realise they have a problem. Kataleya certainly is no help as she knows nothing about addiction and how bad her behaviour is for someone with a problem. She can bitch all she wants about him getting _____ but until both of them realise the problem this behaviour will be an endless cycle. Addiction is a real problem.

Thtas the timestamp of her showing aldon & callum the l____r.

or maybe kataleya should leave ever since November 19 it’s been _____ing all day even the virgin was completely wasted yesterday he ask her for water but she _____ it then wasted it in the bedroom.

Kataleya is an enabler. Until such time as someone sees there is an addiction problem here it will just carry on and be seen as entertainment. Speak to someone who knows anything about addiction.

Yeah she needs to go.

switch her with syuri since she looks like she wants callum :man_shrugging: