I think archi wants to stick his thumbs down all the girl’s :smirk::joy:

archi hasn’t fucked in two days kataleya put him on ice :cold_face::smirk::joy:

she must be trying to get pregnant or something :joy:

I think archi gets that _____ he does not even no who who he is having sex with

I don’t think he’s fussy about who he fucks,

pussy is pussy :man_shrugging::smirk::joy:

1 Like

Yep, any pussy will do Archi! :laughing:

what’s the point of all of this like seriously the virgin was sucking on titties earlier now nothing is happening :confused:

kataleya just fucks up everything with l____r :unamused: :man_facepalming:

and who is this new girl she does nothing but hide complete s__t show :poop:

archi needs to do something before this apartment turns into Anita apartment :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

I agree there :+1:

1 Like

kataleya is officially annoying she has been bitchy for the past two days

Alp has yet to change kingdom to go to Artem, Siora & Tristan

Alp I follow I do not know I believe he is in bad love he _____s this sadness in a_____l which scared me yesterday he was _____ he opened the window seen his condition he was at risk he falls out the window

1 Like

guests

and once again kataleya is pulling out the l____r :man_facepalming: and archi is still wasted from yesterday :joy:

Archi out on the toilet floor! :laughing:

I think this relationship is coming to an end. Yet again, for the N’th day in a row, Archie is p________t _____. Kataleya has had to take care of him like a c___d every night, take off his clothes, put him to bed, walk him back and forth to the toilet. Now I think she has had enough of it. She has rubbed cream in his face and wrote “FUCK ME” on his back.

He wiill never learn. :rofl:

1 Like

she is the reason he is _____ she has been giving everyone l____r for the past three days :joy:

Agree, too late to change him now! :laughing: