Anita

Most likely Anita’s place will be online next week. Global changes from ISP:(

1 Like

thank you Kaya

Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

I miss the gorgeous young men there so I do hope that what you have suggested, will in fact happen as described.

Anita is finally back online

1 Like

Back with her handsome gentlemen friends too. :slight_smile:

Hopefully Karolina is back online next

I long for Adam’s return so yes, hopefully very soon!

1 Like

Nothing’s changed with Aldon whilst they’ve been offline for 2 weeks. No interest at all in joining in with the others.

Sad…there could be so much potential there, with him. :frowning:

Whats with Aldon? He is more interested at his mobil than the beautyful Anita who s___p next to him.

I think Aldon is more interested in Callum than Anita, but he can’t have Callum so his phone is his friend instead.

1 Like

No has comprendido nada al parecer, aldon si esta interesado en anita pero como amiga en cambio en el novio de anita si esta interesado de otra manera mas romántica.

One woman and 4 guys

Aldon left, I don’t know how long he’s gone for.

Anita got a goodbye kiss on the lips

He went to give Luca a goodbye kiss on the lips but Luca declined

Instead Aldon & Luca settled on a goodbye hug

Un-named guest guy gave Aldon a goodbye kiss on the cheek

And Aldon had to settle for a handshake from Callum

1 Like

I wonder what Aldon was squirting in the other one’s mouth…Oh my mind has just gone into overdrive, with that comment made! :laughing:

Realmente es mi departamento favorito, lo espere demaciado, aun así me gustaría ver a aldon mas activo con los invitados y no tanto con tu teléfono, se pierde de mucha acción. O llevenle a alguien con el que el se pueda divertir y debo decir que amo la amistad que tienen los 3 anita, aldon y callum siento que son muy amigos y que se quieren demaciado.

1 Like

Oh she’ll not be happy with me.

I put a ticket in yesterday and she had to remove the shower curtain.

Good work, shower curtains should definitely be banned, unless there is a camera on the other side too, inside the shower.

@VHTV_James I wish, it had been easier to upload GIFs directly on here. Or can you recomend a quick and easy to use image host?

1 Like