Anita

You would think with 10 operators more stuff would be saved tbh. The Montana with the guy was missed as well. Seems like +7 bias :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Was there a request for it?

No idea, is a request needed for everything now?

When you want it saved you should do a request. Easy as that. Everything requested will be saved.

So are you saying if no requests are made nothing gets archived?

We archive what we see and think worth to be archived of course. But we do not see everything. So when you want to be sure do a request.

1 Like

Can I make a request for the last 24 hours I missed at 2 places :rofl:

So basically we pay the money for subscription and we do the work?

I am requesting it not sure of the time however as it only goes back 24 hours.

Thanks

Only asking that was all as i have never made a request. But with 10 operators thats only 3 apartments each to monitor on average and thats assuming action is going on in every apartment. At best i would imagine action is only ever going on in half of them probably much less than that so probably 1 apartment per operator would cover most or all of any action?

Sure you can do that.

Yes. But we do not guarantee we won’t miss anything. So make a request when you want to be sure.

I was being sarcastic, both places have been offline :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Was gonna just make a reply saying “Ok” but you ain’t allowed to :rofl: This 10 characters rule is often a pain in the ass :rofl:

Wasn’t aware sarcasm was one of your prize attibutes :rofl: Heaven forbid lol

I will leave my request with you Jabbath

Listen if you don’t fuck me soon I will go to Archi, he does not live far from here, enough of this foreplay now. :sweat_smile:

I think it might be the other way around, he’s been trying, but somehow Anita lurking might be the problem! :laughing:

I saw Anita doing the usual getting in the way.

she don’t care, it’s bringing views to her apartment and thus she gets the readies.

Yep, I noticed that too. He’s her old squeeze, so there might be a bit of jealousy there.