Anita

@Kaya said that Anita was taking some time off. Realms Offline

Yes you said. Iā€™m just pointing out that the website says maintenance. If that isnā€™t true, which according to Kaya it isnā€™t, then it should be changed.

There were both reasons. But everything is fine and they are going to be online today

Please, note, that all mentioned above is redirected from managers words and we canā€™t guarantee that circumstances donā€™t change. Thanks for understanding!

@kaya There there Comforting Big Hero 6 GIF by Sky

by today you tomorrow?

Sheā€™s back and was slapping on the war paint when I passed by on a wander through apartments. :neutral_face:

Remind me why this place was offline for so long, too lazy to scroll up

No idea. I never watch that place. So makes no difference for meā€¦

Maintenance + personal reasons.

If she was a Hollywood star it would be code for ā€˜ā€˜Nip and tuckā€™ā€™.

Nip and fuck? :rofl::wink:

Thatā€™s a pretty big if there :rofl: :rofl:

fmumbletramumbleglamumblemumble. And thatā€™s how it aaaaaaaaaaaaall went down. :+1:

How many different guys has Anita fucked? It is starting to approach record highs

Mientras pasha se folla anita su novia lo espera en el departamento en la cama aburrida.

What a cheater! :crazy_face: :rofl:. But maybe he just mistook names, theyā€™re quite similar :rofl: :rofl:

I see the two hopelessly in love couple from Nude-House have come here to carry on their 24/7 make out snogging session.

Hey you cant blame Syuri for that. She had a man like Archi and now she got a baby boy. :rofl:

Iā€™m surprised they went to Anitaā€™s given Callum use to be her old squeeze, and they didnā€™t seem to part on good terms. Could get interesting later on when sheā€™s had a bit more to _____ and angry Anita comes out!

Where is the video of Anita and the guest guy 2 nights ago not been archived?