Anita

Aldon and his friend have been hanging together for 3 or 4 days now, but haven’t done anything. I think the friend might be a bit shy to do anything on cam, hopefully he’ll get over his shyness soon.

Tonight they gave each other massages and then went to be alone in the livingroom. At one point they were holding hands, but then they both got dressed and left. Hopefully they haven’t gone elsewhere to have sex off cam.

They are back now. Fingers crossed for some action tonight. :crossed_fingers:

They’ve gone to sleep now. Oh well, maybe tomorrow…

I would be surprised if they did anything sexual on camera. Aldon has been a guest at numerous apartments in the +7 realm but never has done anything sexual with anyone as far as I can tell. He and a guy did grind on each other naked a few months back (the name escapes me) but it never went any further than that.

I understand having sex on cam is not something everyone is comfortable with but it does seem like kind of a tease to spend three nights in a row on the couch and not do anything. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Aldon got fucked by another guy about a month ago on cam, that’s why I think the issue is with this new guy and not with Aldon.

Ah, I stand corrected! Totally missed that! Probably the new guy then (I have noticed he hasn’t even showered there yet so is probably too shy).

Sadly it never made it into the archives.

3 Likes

But you apparently archvied it for youreslf :smiley:

I took some screenshots, but I wasn’t a Moments Operator at the time so couldn’t save the video to the archive.

Thanks for the screenshots! I totally missed that one, hope something happens again with Aldon and another guy soon

I knew Callum and the new gay guest would eventually hookup. did you see Callum throw his arm around him while Anita and aldon were bleaching their hair

Callum & new guest guy.

No sexual chemistry, nothing will happen between them. Just 2 guys comfortable enough to have a bit of fun.

2 Likes

Cullum getting a massage from new guest guy (I’m going to call him Luka)

I see what you are looking at Luka.

2 Likes

You are wrong. He played an erotic video game on the phone. I think you cannot say that he has not done anything sexual :slight_smile:

1 Like

How extraordinary that I should ‘stumble’ upon your post of this event. I was just about to post a picture of it myself. Now I don’t need to! Thank you for sharing it on here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I like about the apartment is the exhibitionist boys. I LOVE it when Callum has sex in front of LUKAS. I like to see LUKAS, Callum, Aldo and Malon naked together. Anita always asks Callum to have sex in front of and together male friends. the more Callum has sex in front of his friends the better. The more men you have at sex the better. Congratulations Anita. :wink: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This looks like a kindergarten.