Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

We are in the hands of psychopaths.

9 Likes

maybe @Grayce218366 must be a trump supporter…

11 Likes

6 Likes

:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

For me, it was post 4854. This one.

Amelie’s request

2 Likes

But wouldn’t that decision be up to Amelie? Since she’s asked for those memories, wouldn’t that be respecting her wishes, regardless of whether we might think it would help or hinder?

7 Likes

Don’t you think it’s time to leave her in peace or rather than to change her ideas. No one can do anything to her pain and only time will erase it. I don’t think that constantly reminding her of Lucas helps her a lot to mourn…
She is young and beautiful and will one day find love with another one, which will not prevent her from thinking to Lucas but she will have nothing to blame herself.
Over time the memories fade and she has to move forward. That’s life…

1 Like

Without disagreeing with you, I think @catalonia made a good point worth bearing in mind. A tricky situation to find the right balance where we all feel deeply for Amelie, for the loss of Lucas and our powerlessness over the madness of men who unleash such unnecessary and evil destruction across our World.

1 Like

Seems more in the hands of a geriatric department

1 Like

If you go up just two posts and click the link, you’ll see that Amelie requested those memories. She said she would love to have them. Don’t you think we should honor her request? It’s her decision to make, even if you don’t agree with it.

I think Amelie, herself, found the balance for us. This is what she said.

“If you can make more videos with me and Lucas, I will be very happy.”

5 Likes

Yes, which is why I said I wasn’t disagreeing with you but I also think Catalonia made some good points. The fact is we all care :heart:

1 Like

As explained by VHTV, war had nothing to do with what happened to Lucas…

3 Likes

Nor did I disagree with you. Only that everyone grieves differently, in their own way. Maybe this is how Amelie grieves.

Yes, we all truly, deeply care for Amelie, but regardless of how we think or feel, ultimately at the end of the day it is Amelie’s decision to make.

I feel that if anyone doesn’t post these memories that Amelie has requested, because they think or feel it should be done differently, it’s doing her a great disservice. Why would anyone who truly cares about Amelie deny her the precious memories she has asked for?

1 Like

VHTV didn’t explain anything. They merely stated " It did not happen during combat " . We don’t know what exactly was the cause of his death, but I am positive that if this war didn’t happen, Lucas and thousands more Ukrainian would still be alive. The fucking war had everything to do with it.

11 Likes

I just want to say one thing on the subject. I think everyone somewhere has an argument as to whether it makes sense to continue to commemorate Lucas with pictures or not.
With 100 people, there will probably be 100 different ways each character will go about their grieving process.
In the end, it’s the process of coming to terms with it, and above all the time, that gets someone back on track. One person does it this way, another takes longer.
We don’t know how long Amelie will take, or how Amelie will manage it. I just believe that this young woman will make it.
We should support Amelie with warm words and verbal hugs. And when she asks @Bluewinner, for example, to post more memories, we should honour her request.
Maybe Amelie doesn’t even have the pictures we have from the VHTV past.
So I say to Amelie: cheer up, we’re with you. And one day the dark clouds will clear. You will show us all in your unique way when you are feeling better again. I really hope so! :hugs: :sparkling_heart: :hugs:

10 Likes

Totally agree.

Amelie stated here

9 Likes