Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

10 Likes

10 Likes

Pauvre petite fille triste :disappointed_relieved:
Poor sad little girl :disappointed_relieved:
bandicam 2024-07-24 10-56-07-653

25 Likes

Naked, she puts on Lucas’s leather jacket … to smell him…
Then she lies down on the bed … crying … What sadness …
bandicam 2024-07-24 11-11-29-872

25 Likes

Today is 40 days😔

43 Likes

In Greece we say that you will never forget him and he will live through your memory…

5 Likes

Sending prayers and strength to you always :hugs::pray:Lucas will never be forgotten :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

We see your pain, we feel your pain and all it touches - search for such peace you can find in the joy of memory. Bless you. :heart:

3 Likes

I had read her answer, normal on this date, because the event is too recent and the pain still too strong and also human to immerse herself in memories. Once she has pass this threshold, she can move forward, as I wrote previously. That’s the Reason why I don’t think we help her to progress by publishing old or recent videos.
You must not always meet demand to help people and experience is irreplaceable.

1 Like

Yeah, I was aware of Amelie’s statement when I made that comment, as there are so many unanswered questions in my mind. but I respect their privacy and I am not going to speculate.

4 Likes

Can we please let it go now?
We are now posting over and over if it’s right or wrong what we did. Does that help Amelie?
Shouldn’t it now be the time for us to be silent? For Amelie :pray:

9 Likes

I still can’t believe it happened :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I will light a candle for him according to orthodox tradition.

2 Likes

What has helped me when I lost a loved one, was that I focused on the positives we lived together. Not the loss.

2 Likes

In practice, the form, sequence and duration of a grieving process is different for everyone. And the idea that there are clearly defined phases sometimes leads to confusion rather than offering support. Some even indicate that they doubt ‘whether they are grieving properly’. The description of grief in terms of fixed phases does not do justice to the diverse ways in which grieving is experienced.

3 Likes

Losing someone is accompanied by a pain that no one can take away. And it is not always understood. Only you feel and experience this pain.

The intensity and frequency with which you experience the pain can vary greatly. So you can be intensely sad one moment and have fun the next. This may and can also be a discharge of your emotions.

It is often said that crying is good for you, and that you can throw it out. However, this does not have to be your way of grieving. How a grieving person feels the pain and how this is expressed differs per person. Just like the way someone deals with it. Some people seek out the pain in a measured manner by looking at photos of the deceased, while others prefer to seek distraction. Moreover, there is no cut-off date and the loss can suddenly hit you years later. This is part of it, emotions simply cannot be controlled.

6 Likes

I absolutely understand what he’s going through. Sometimes you can get through a day without much memory of him and the next day it hits you with a much greater intensity.

3 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

I don’t believe that’s a decision you can make for anyone, except yourself.

I believe that’s for Amelie to decide, not us. Only Amelie knows what’s best for her, even if some don’t understand or agree with her.

What you’ve said may be how you would deal with grief. It could be how a 1000 other people would do it, but Amelie clearly let us know it is not her way.

I believe her wishes should be honored, even if some can’t understand or agree with them, especially in a situation like this.

6 Likes