20 Likes

20 Likes

that man is focused he cant get distraced lol

3 Likes

15 Likes

Looks like it’s hot there! :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Where might someone find this?

On Amelie’s phone. Sorry, you’ll have to hack it yourself. This is just a video captured from vhtv, zoomed in and rotated.

6 Likes

Yes, her portfolio is quite impresive.

1 Like

13 Likes

18 Likes

thank you for this video, it makes me cry. Reading your words of support, the way you love Lucas and grieve with me gives me confidence that you will always remember him. I’m grieving the loss of Lucas, I’m trying to be strong and move on, but sometimes it just doesn’t work out. I hug you all

56 Likes

This tattoo is dedicated to Lucas. the inscription is in Ukrainian and translates as «forever in my heart»

48 Likes

I am pleased to read that you write about him, that you sympathize with me. It you want write about Lucas, you can write

39 Likes

If you can make more videos with me and Lucas, I will be very happy

30 Likes

Thank you for your words to us. :hugs:
Take the time you need for the new life situation. I don’t think it’s any easier if it’s not safe in your country at the moment.
But believe me. There are many people here who will always be by your and your friends, Oscar and Pearl’s side.
Cheer up, even if it’s hard.
Amelie, you will get through this. I am sure of that. :sparkling_heart:
Many hugs and lots of love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

You are most welcome sweetheart. I am still in shock and disbelief of Lucas’ passing, and the words can’t describe how sorry I am for your loss. It broke my heart when I watched you crying in the middle of the night a few days ago. I can’t even begin to understand what you are going through, but I am certain of one thing that you are strong and you are not going to give in to despair. I know Lucas wants you to be happy and have a full life despite this tragedy. He will live " forever in your heart" and ours. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

20 Likes

Ánimo Amelie hacemos lo.que podemos para animarte

1 Like