19 Likes

17 Likes

22 Likes

Such a beautiful woman, seriously grieving for Lucas

3 Likes

14 Likes

21 Likes

21 Likes

all too familiar with grieving your loved one, i hope Amelie eventually finds peace and happiness in those memories

5 Likes

Such a beautiful Woman !! Life is so unfair to some people

24 Likes

With all due respect, I wish we could add more positive messages in this forum. Everyone is aware of her grief and mentioning it time and time again might not help her move on in case she is reading the forum. Just a thought :thinking:

13 Likes

I agree with the thought, but we all need to remember and help Amelie
The Church tells us that in 40 days the soul of the Person who leaves us ascends to the heaven from there he begs God to give strength to his loved ones and to forgive the sins of all of us

6 Likes

For what its worth i only typed that out because at that moment she was in tears as she was going through her photos.

Now i may agree with your message for the most part but you dont really move on, you learn to live with it :green_heart:

7 Likes

Spare us with your baliverns please. You have quite the freedom to believe and think what you want but this freedom stops where that of others begins, which can be different of yours. If God really exists, Lucas would not have died and don’t tell us that it is the Lord who recalled him by his side, reality is unfortunately more simple and sad.

5 Likes

I have nothing to answer you, I respect the freedom of your opinion, like every other person, so should you, to be fair to opinion of others

4 Likes

In accordance to the orthodox church (russian). 40 days after you have the first memorial. Then 3 months and after at 6 months. Thereafter every year. Some of these customs are not followed by many people. So, it all depends on the family.

2 Likes

I was just about to write the same. Let Amelie do her thing and not comment every step of hers.

12 Likes

Is not just orthodox church (russia) Believe about it all orthodox Eastern European Countries and Catholic Church as well & the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

3 Likes

…40 days…
Middle ages and 2024 do not seem to be so different.

3 Likes

But, dear friend, religion is not an opinion, it is a belief, a myth, nothing else !

4 Likes
5 Likes