Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

6 Likes

8 Likes

Three pretty birds :laughing: :laughing: :heart:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Whatever, It would be great to see them again !

Yes, it would

Bis 1.10.2024 im Urlaub ? Weiß da jemand mehr ?

Hopefully lucas has so e time away from the front. Enjoy your break.

1 Like

I think it’s until January 10th. She was packing for three days, put some playstation games to the box so I think they will be together and enjoy some nice time. :heart:

Wird wohl so sein :+1:

Hier ist die englische Schreibweise: Monat - Tag - Jahr

Yes, yet again (for reasons that have NEVER made sense to me) the date is written backwards so it looks like they will not be back until the very beginning of October next year. That’s an incredibly long time to be away from the project so it must, as you say be 10th January!

1 Like

english way is day-month-year.

Sorry … in America it’s like this … in British it’s like in Germany …

yes the yanks always have to be different. :rofl: :rofl:

Yes it’s so confusing…and illogical. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’s the yanks for you as lovely as they are :+1:

Yes, I would like to make it clear that I have nothing against them personally (I have a number of American friends both in my every day life and people I chat to on here) but the thing about writing dates… that’s where there’s a different way of thinking.

2 Likes

french dutch etc too

1 Like

Yeah, on our last holiday some years ago now we toured the whole west coast and found the normal american people really lovely. For some reason they seem to love us :laughing:
But it was lethal to start up a conversation in a shop you could never get away very easily. :laughing:
Unfortunately due to wifes health and physical problems it never happened, dam shame really, visit the East coast i was meaning.

1 Like