Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

I am speechless at some of the comments … :astonished:

It would be bad to invite some couples! like she did before!

1 Like

I believe that you already know that Amelie alone, never invited “some couples” :wink:

13:45:56

6 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

16:43:24

8 Likes

This enchanting smile is breathtaking. Again and again! I’m glad she’s having so much fun. :heart: :+1:

9 Likes

Amelie has some chat and speaks some English, but I don’t know what kind of chat it is. At least she’s dressed so it can’t be chaturbate. Is there anyone who knows?

What about Lucas haven’t read anything about him for a long time, but let’s hope he’s doing as well as possible and if you read Lucas or Amelie please drop us a line so we know you’ve got hope and that you can be reunited soon. Thinking of you and take care!!

2 Likes

I think she does tik tok live

1 Like

But does anyone know what her TikTok name is as I can’t seem to find her and it would be good to chat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There seems to be a lot of Amelia’s on TikTok :laughing: May even be another name?

Amelie takes English lessons on the Internet
Today Amelie was talking to Lucas for quite some time
She must stay busy try to forget as much as possible
when you have your life partner on the front line it’s not easy at all

3 Likes

Wrong! she used to invite couple time by time! one of those were beautiful couple adam and olivia

6 Likes

What about j&l

1 Like

If i remember correctly, after the war started, when they came back online in this apartment (April 2022), Olivia came to stay with Amelie. Just her. It wasn’t any couple. Adam(Javelin), came into the scene a month later. They were just friends with benefits. Besides that, Lucas was working locally at that moment, so he was coming home very often.

1 Like

I don’t know who j&l is… :thinking:

I remember a couple that visited twice alphonso and Lipas. They were pretty hot but they never came back. I hope when Lucas comes back they will visit again.
Ps. Lucas if you are read the forum Update us for Your condition. Stay as safe as much as you can and we wait for you to come back unharmed.

3 Likes

Jeremy & Leksi

1 Like