Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

Okay my apologies.

That’s 100 percent normal on every side, that’s how it works here. No one would be interested in her if she said she had a boyfriend. She’s definitely making good money with it, which is the most important thing at the moment

I fully agree with you. She will move in portals where it is better for her if she says that she is “single”. To get more attention. At least I hope that’s the case. :+1:

1 Like

No problem! :heart: :+1:

2 Likes

ooh look here we have another moral knight, what the girl announces that she is single is purely business, and that is what she has to think about her income

Of course you won’t, it’s restricted :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

WOW I JUST CHECKED YOUR EMAIL soo glad to hear from you, I was wondering how you doing really often!

2 Likes

Thanks kaya, and I think you know who I am and why I posted.

The men and women in the various realms to some extent are actors and as actors they have different names for the different parts that they play.

Lucas on the Phone :baby_chick:

7 Likes

Her real name is really not a secret to anyone in this topic who is sympathetic to the horrid situation her and Lucas finds themselves in, we also have the common sense to not point out if she mentions her name or not which you have

I think it’s part of the awakening of dreams … Nobody is going to fly to Ukraine to meet Amelie.

You could see it differently, for example, if she demanded money to fly to the user to spend time with him.

On VHTV and other platforms, dreams, longings or fantasies are sometimes fulfilled …

As a rule, “real” life is not reflected, even if the adverts promise otherwise …

Gone offline, hope everything is ok

6 Likes

All cams seem to be not working right now then???

Who cares, it’s just tik tok stream making a little money for her. It’s not like she’s searching for someone or anything. We all know she loves him very much, peace :heart:

1 Like

Offline now anyway.

The media here reported heavy attacks by the Russians. I just hope “a blackout”. We will hope for the best :pensive:

2 Likes

How do you know it was her real name?

And she’s not denying Lucas. She’s over the moon for Lucas. She’s simply telling one of her fans exactly what he wants to hear to keep him interested, knowing they will never see each other.

3 Likes

There are some people on this topic including me that do know her real name but we have always used common sense and not revealed it or even acknowledged the points where she has used it before

Exactly we all know this, the topic has been moving along nicely with people showing their support to the couple and knowing and accepting that she is doing whatever she can to raise money for herself and Lucas

2 Likes