4 Likes

4 Likes

21:10:43

10 Likes

21:29:21

9 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Hello, dear Amelie. You look beautiful, as always. And your smile is magical. I’m delighted to see you like this. Greetings to Lukas too, of course. And I hope to see him in your arms again soon. :heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

Amen to that! :ukraine:

2 Likes

Sorry! Unfortunately I can’t say anything about that. Because I didn’t hear or notice it. And I can’t understand everything. That’s why I don’t want to comment on this topic. Sorry!
Nevertheless, for me she remains one of the most beautiful girls on vhtv :thinking: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, but I only understand “single girl”. But I don’t know and don’t understand who amelie is talking to there and I don’t know the context. And why she says that. That’s why I don’t want to make a big topic out of it. sorry!

1 Like

It’s not rocket science to look at the timestamp and look for yourself - maybe English isn’t your first language?

I wouldn’t make a big deal out of it even when it sounds strange. The fact is that in the situation that she’s facing she can make better money with her looks. Some of the money will probably go to Lucas for his equipment. Men will be less interested in her when she says she’s taken.

2 Likes

It’s simply to do, and it happens all the time these so-called influencers just say: “I don’t talk about my private life”, again, not rocket science." Especially as she said her real name as well.

I promised myself that I would never post on here again as the morals are so leftfield - I guess I will just have to bite my tongue in future.

Certainly with the time stamp it is not a problem. But you’re right. English is not my m____r tongue, and I have to make do with translater. And I can only understand individual words in spoken sentences.

2 Likes