Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

The news from the front is getting more and more difficult, the aid to Ukraine is decreasing, and I am getting more and more worried about the whole situation, especially about Lucas. I am losing optimism.

I cannot imagine Amelie’s feelings and fear when you are afraid of every unknown phone call.

We know of one such situation, behind the scenes there are thousands of them, every day.

3 Likes

Basically, it doesn’t matter what Amelie’s real name is, whether it’s Olga, Victorica or Masha …

They are one of the most authentic people here on the site.

She works hard to create content for all her platforms and to give all users friends and beautiful dreams.

In an environment that you wouldn’t wish on anyone and we all hope that this will soon return to “normal” or at least get better …

3 Likes

7 Likes

My point was, how can you be sure that any name she uses is her real name. She could have a different name for each platform she posts on. And, if she’s smart, that’s what she does.

Well, apparently not the guy I posted this to.

1 Like

What does it matter what her name is really.
No doubt there are 1000’s of women with the same name which is why i have never understood the hang up about first names TBH.

If anybody is going to recognise them surely it would be by their main characteristic, their FACE :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

A bad answer might be that there are too many duplicate names …

Robwin , Robwin2 … Robwin x also sounds stupid at some point, doesn’t it? :rofl: :joy:

But as I said, names are not that important in my opinion …

Yep quite agree with that, after all if they were that worried about being recognised they wouldn’t even show their faces, or wear masks. :grin:

It’s shy and amphibious

1 Like

What the hell has water got to do with anything??? :joy:

We are strolling into Carlos territory with that one and still with no answer to your question specifically, each time we do! :thinking: :confused: :confounded:

1 Like

I wish you good luck with your streams Amelie :slight_smile: what a wonderful smile :heart:

5 Likes

7 Likes

23:54:58

7 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

I think Amelie the shorter her hair the prettier she looks :boom:
Amelie looks (without makeup) more beautiful than Scarlett Johansson

11 Likes

7 Likes

how beautiful is amelie’s smile… :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

10 Likes

Absolutely!!! This pretty woman, you can look at her again and again. Beautiful face :heart_eyes: :+1:

8 Likes