Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

VHTV says Offline for electricity issues…

Most probably the explosion that went off.

1 Like

I think everyone really wants that to be the problem.

2 Likes

Yes, For sure…

God speed and stay safe :heart: Żelazny pokój jest lepszy niż złota wojna.

16 Likes

Hi. Everything is fine with us. We try to remain calm and believe in the best. We hope to see you soon.

Yours Amelie and Lucas.

46 Likes

Mis más sinceras buenas vibras para ustedes y los suyos, esperando que toro salga bien que estén en un lugar seguro, que Dios los proteja.

3 Likes

So glad to hear you’re OK :heart: we’ll await your safe return

5 Likes

Glad to hear you’re ok, hope this madness ends soon. Stay safe

3 Likes

Glad you are ok and stay safe with the knowledge that nearly everyone in the world not just Ukraine is behind you

4 Likes

Glad to hear u guys are safe and okay :heart: Take ur time and come back when u guys are ready dont rush Sending prayers ur way :pray:

5 Likes

Hello dears, my thoughts are with you. It’s all so awful. I pray for you. Take care and stay healthy.

2 Likes

Only this and my best wishes can be sent to you: 65739

4 Likes

Innocent people suffer the whims of politicians. It’s a shame.

4 Likes

I wish all good to Ukrainian and Russian poeple. You’re wonderful couple, thanks for being. Hope this political bullshit will be over soon.

4 Likes

I haven’t been here for three weeks but this color and haircut look glamorous.

2 Likes

So glad you be OK. You do have many friends all around the world thinking to you. You are in our hearts. May this help you.

Take care, and be safe.

5 Likes

3 Likes

With the others, I wish you a safe return to your place. This community loves you. Hugs.

3 Likes

Amelie, Lucas and Pixie … :heart:

IT is difficult times and to say the right words is not easy. But please know that i, and indeed so many people following you on VHtv, are thinking of you. You are part of our lives. I cry for your country, and what is happening at the moment.

I know things are happening to you and people arround you, over which you have no control.

Please be as safe as you can be at this moment. You all are in my heart, my thoughts, my prayers for an end to this and my prayers that you all may be safe.

I know it is not priority to answer this, but if at all possible to just leave a few words, or even an Emoji, to let us know you are still fine.

Lots of love, hugs and positive thoughts from the bottom of Africa.

14 Likes