Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

It is also a good way to donate us money as we have them directly to our bank account

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for explanation🙏

4 Likes

Make Lucas to not expose his head! He’s constantly raising my hair in messages!

I will kick his but, I promise.

2 Likes

@Amelie_Lucas Hi. I donated some money to you yesterday. It would be helpful to know if you are receiving money through the Donate system at VHTV. It is not that I have any concern about VHTV, it is just the concern that they are able to get the donations to you. It would be good to know that the donations get through. Take care - our hearts are with you and with all the Ukrainian people :heart:

4 Likes

I am very grateful to you❀ The donation go directly to us🙏

4 Likes

That’s great and a relief to know that the money is getting through and may be a help to you however small. :heart:

2 Likes

I try to find another way to donate us but no results😣 Only through the official VHTV donate system. Above in the messages you can read how to do it.

Hugs youđŸ„ș

3 Likes

Here the instruction.

I hope you stay safe wherever you may be now Sorry I can’t donate because I am financially broke for personal reasons. i hope all is well with lucas he is a hero by defending his city and country where others cannot/will not. I hope this shit is over soon and you can pick up your life little by little which is not going to be easy if you can pass on to lucas that we are thinking of him and hope he stays safe and to you and pixie huggs and kisses

greetings from the netherlands

:hugs: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I have just made a small donation to you. Be save. Greetings from Denmark.

2 Likes

Animo desde España

hi Amelie i hope you are safe and Lucas is keeping well and safe under the circumstances the people of Ukraine are having to endure at this time (please god it ends soon ) i have made a small donation to you via VHTV i do hope you receive it soon very best wishes to you and your family xx

2 Likes

donation on the way
please be safe and stay strong

1 Like

UPDATED

To donate use the guide below.

Buy some tokens by clicking the link here then use the donate button found by clicking the realm’s link below and add your tokens.

Sophia & Elon short of funds as moved to the west, possible very soon girls will go to border, Elon back to Kyiv

Emili & Stayls Emili escaped through Moldova, Stayls staying near Moldovan border as he is half Moldovan and trying to get papers

Bella & Leo Couldn’t get out so decided to stay

Amelie & Lucas Lucas away fighting, Amelie at home with parents

3 Likes

So Ok you convinced me. I want to donate. I tried and buy some coins. But no luck. You need a credit card. Credit cards are not that common in my country. I don’t have a credit card and most people here don’t. I created a ticket with support. Confirmation that you need a credit card. So I am stuck. I hate being stuck. And I am nowhere near as stuck as the people I love and want to support. So we need a workaround. I bet you can think of something. :heart:

3 Likes

Check with your bank about getting a debit card for your account. It looks and works just like a credit card, but is backed by the funds in your account. I hope that works for you.

:heart:

Love, hugs and heaps of prayers and positive thoughts from the bottom of my :sparkling_heart:

may today be one step closer to peace and tranquility in your country.

1 Like

Does gofund me work in Ukraine?

3 Likes

A Visa or Mastercard debit card is fine just like you pay for your bottle of brandy each weekend :upside_down_face:

3 Likes