Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

My heart is aching for you all PLease stay safe.You have very strong people.

2 Likes

Yes thanks @Handsdown for keeping us informed. The situation is just awful and watching the TV pictures and knowing Lucas is in the middle of it is beyond frightening. The bravery of Lucas and all the Ukrainians is outstanding. May all their heart rending efforts prevail and Amelie and Lucas stay safe.

1 Like

Well said. Thanks to Lucas and brave Ukrainians for making things much tougher for Putin. If it went easy for Putin, he would be looking for the next country to swallow - Latvia, Romania, who knows. Also, China is now thinking that Taiwan is not so easy. And thanks to Lucas and his brothers and sisters, the West has “grown a spine” and is beginning to join the fight. We owe them all a debt as they show us how to fight for freedom. It is very humbling. Thanks for showing us the way.

7 Likes

Amelie, Lucas and Pixie … :revolving_hearts:

Before you say … run, it is that crazy man again …

Hugs and love and heaps of positve thoughts from the bottom of africa.

4 Likes

Thanh Hansdown

2 Likes

Estan bien he recibido noticias de ellos, estan bien, VIVA UCRANIA LIBRE

1 Like

They are fine, I have received news from them, they are fine, LONG LIVE FREE UKRAINE

3 Likes

They are fine, I have received news from them, they are fine, LONG LIVE FREE UKRAINE, ITS OK

2 Likes

6 Likes

Beautiful that top man

2 Likes

This video cheered me up. You are the best, guys​:pray::heart:

22 Likes

Good afternoon, dear friends. Amelie is talking to you.

At this difficult time for us, I ask for your financial support for me (Amelie), Lucas and our dear Pixie through PayPal

amelieandlucas8@gmail.com

We are currently unable to be online. We have to be with our families, hide in a safe place and believe in a speedy end to the war in Ukraine.

Lucas is protecting his city now, putting himself in danger every day, so your help is more important than ever to us. We urgently purchased the necessary equipment for Lucas, but there is not enough money for many other things, medicines and simply means for living.

I am very worried about Lucas, our lives with him and I hope that we will cope with everything together with you.

We will be grateful for every donation you send.

Yours sincerely , Amelie

16 Likes

I will add your PayPal adress to the VHTV post about help so everybody can see :kissing_heart: All the best to you

Слава Україиі :ukraine: :heart: :de:

3 Likes

Thank you, my friend

2 Likes

As soon as I get paid, I’ll transfer some money to you!

I have spoken to my wife, and if the situation changes drastically for you, part of our house is available to you. You both already know what country I live in.

4 Likes

It seems that we can’t send money directly.:

This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website.

Isn’t that the same problem Sophia & Elon had? @anon31605929 ?

Hey guys, anyone experincing problems with logging in to their PayPal account? Constantly the same message:

We are currently having problems fulfilling your request. Please try again soon.

1 Like

I tried to send money through paypal and got this message– This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service. Is there any way to send it directly to you? Thanks. You are both very brave and heroic.

PayPal really should change that…