Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

The three consecutive post limit is, as well.

Did you also know you have to wait a certain amount of time to delete multiple posts? And the time is random. The first time I tried to delete two posts, it said I had to wait a minute before I could delete the second post.

The second time I did it, there was no waiting period, at all. It let me delete 3 or 4 posts in a row. (I was testing some stuff and didn’t want the posts to stay live.)

The third time was the killer. It said I had to wait NINE HOURS before I could delete the second post. And, damned if it didn’t hold me to it, too. I literally had to wait nine hours to delete that post.

It says Tommy on the quote. Did it notify you, too? I didn’t mean for it to. My bad.

1 Like

3 Likes

Most likely because I quoted his post from your post to him.

I agree Amelie can have a shirt on or off She always looks beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Could someone please post something in the Funny’s & Jokes topic, so I can add a couple posts? Stupid three consecutive post restriction. @robwin, are you still up? Thanks.

Thanks @AlleyBarber.

the timestamps on the cameras differ by an hour… so if you walk from the couch to the kitchen… you actually cross a time-zone … :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t understand you. You say people here lack empathy. So why would you then go and make a joke about Amelie getting swatted?? Swatting someone is not funny. Innocent people have died from getting swatted because someone thought it would be a funny joke.

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (20)

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

oooooo … if only R2D2 can tell his point of view … :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You just got it, really R2D2 I was watching … :crazy_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I have always struggled to delete any of my posts, quite frankly!

The way I have found to get around it, is to delete the wording of it and literally type the words ‘Post manually deleted by author’, replacing the original ones. The important word there, being ‘manually’. :unamused:

Lol, I do the same thing when I delete mine! :laughing:

2 Likes

For me, it’s as if a technical error occurs EVERY single time I try and do it the normal way. I click the ‘discard’ button and quite literally NOTHING ever happens!

2 Likes

I didn’t even know where the discard button was! :laughing: I’ve only just found it! :joy:

2 Likes

Problem is you are far to busy looking at the naked people, to see anything else… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are beautiful, you explain it well without speaking

:+1:

12 Likes