Current forum bugs

I just always use the trashcan button, and it deletes it, until I needed to delete more than one.

There are a lot of bugs in this software. I just found out today that it doesn’t show me the buttons along the bottom of the post box. The ones that include the GIF button. I see no buttons, at all, along the bottom.

If I’m viewing a group of posted pics, I click on one to open the viewing session and use the arrow keys to navigate. When I get to a pic I want to enlarge, I click on that pic, and it enlarges it, as long as the original is bigger than my screen.

But, if I want to enlarge another pic in that group during that viewing session, it won’t do it. I have to end that session and start a new viewing session, if I want to enlarge a different pic.

So, instead of doing all that, I just open the ones I want to enlarge in another tab and enlarge them there. Much easier.

Those are just off the top of my head.

You should post that in the forums Feedback category :wink:

I’ve never seen any buttons along the message bottom either or GIF buttons.
Wondered what the hell some were talking about?

You can see the hidden gif button there:

Ahhhh that’s why i don’t see it as there is no icon for it, it only lights up when you hover yer mouse button over it.
People have been saying it was along the bottom, well unless i am being bloody thick all those buttons i would say are along the top of the message box :rofl:
i assume that GIF button is only searching Giphy?

I guess the bottom is on mobile…

I wish I could! I have tried that, using ‘Edge’ and ‘Chrome’ browsers (the only 2 I can use for things at the moment) and even that doesn’t work for me. It’s weird and very frustrating!

Yep you are correct they are on the bottom on a mobile.
I don’t do much editing on a mobile as it’s too bloody fussy and i often fuck it up with my fingers touching the wrong spot :rofl:
I normally search for GIF’s from the Giphy site but yes it is easy using the GIF button now i know where it is :rofl:

Really? That is weird. You do not see the button or you click it and nothing happens?

Do we actually know why that gif button was hidden. It never used to be so why now?!

I think it is just a bug…

I see the rubbish bin button and the one that says ‘discard’ but nothing ever happens so I just have to do it manually as I described above.

Is everybody okay with when I move that one to a new topic in the Forums feedback category?

You’d think that would be known about and fixed by now, wouldn’t you?! :roll_eyes:

I never use a mobile so not sure about that way, but by the computer, I guess you use them like this. :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s it. I just find it odd that is now no longer visible. As Jabbath said though, most likely a bug.

I don’t think they’re tech guys are up to much, still waiting for Emili & Stayls realm to be put back up, It was said it was going to be soon yesterday. I think Christmas will be sooner

I will ask about that again…

There’s been a lot of talk about good and bad camera quality, but IMO It’s all about lighting in the apartment as these photos are proof

@VHTV, for the love of God and everything holy, could you PLEASE increase the infuriating consecutive post limit? Three is just ridiculously restrictive.

I frequently have more than three, and sometimes more than a dozen, jokes or funny videos I’d like to post in the Funny’s & Jokes topic (even if it is misspelled), but you won’t let me post them!

Right now, for example, I’ve been waiting for nearly 48 hours for someone to post something in that topic, so I can make a few more posts.

Laughter soothes the soul and calms the raging beast. Let me at least TRY and get people laughing. Don’t you want people to post? I thought that was the entire idea of a forum.

Ten would not be an outrageous limit. Thank you.