Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

Never mind, stupid Chrome browser…

1 Like

Did it work for you?

Unfortunately no, I get the same message as Augustus!

It will not work, 100% as I have already tried it out and got in touch with PayPal and they gave me the info that I gave above. People really need to stop trying as they could lose their money in the eather. If this does happen then open a PayPal dispute and get your money back.

Currently, you can only ‘send’ payments in Ukraine for purchases with PayPal. The option to ‘receive’ PayPal payments is not available in Ukraine. Other similar methods are WebMoney and Yandex Money, but currently they don’t work in Ukraine either.Feb 7, 2021

@anon31605929 thanks for the clarification!

So the only option is tokens via the donation button?

Yes or sending Bitcoin

You should have told me that 10 years ago :sob:

Do you know if payments using the “donate” button have gotten to recipients? I’m not super comfortable with that method but will use it if it is the only choice. Thanks for your help.

I didn’t know this. I will find another way and write you all😥

3 Likes

How to find their donate button??? @jabbath1987 ??

A few of the VHTV team are caught up in the conflict themselves and have the best intentions at heart as far as the payments are concerned as they realise the importance of them and they are taking no cut and processing the payment ASAP. Speaking to one of the participants today they assure me that payments are getting through as normal. The banking infrastructure is still working in Ukraine and it is the most reliable system ‘at the moment’ of course that could change in the future, we just don’t know.

It is between their floor plan and the cam list :wink:

Apparently I’m stupid…I can’t access their realm. They are offline and nonclickable.

Thank you very much for the info.

1 Like

Your not alone, I can’t either.

2 Likes

Found it! Non-clickable is a drop-down list of realms, but it opens via the link in the opening post of this topic!

Go it, thanks!

2 Likes

You can go to the list on the left (not pictures) in any realm right click on Amelia& Lucas then open in new tab that takes you to it.

Use the list of names, not the thumbnails - that takes you to the correct donate button regardless of what video is up.

@Amelie_Lucas Amelie, I’ll fill up the coin pile and send it immediately when I cash out. It won’t be much, but at least I’ll get some!

1 Like