Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

And one must also praise Amélie’s effort, which can’t be easy either

1 Like

but amelie is trying but Lucas doesn t act

Don’t forget that we are in the presence of a rock named Tanya

well the party is nearly over, see you next time :yum:

Did you see Carlos how are beggars? now they’re wanting to agree with what I said here 2 weeks ago, that Tanya wants Amelie and either Lucas leaves them alone for one night, or it’s going to be like that all the time. but on Sunday she took his dick, they did take her hand there. It’s obvious that she doesn’t feel comfortable with Lucas. But against facts and truths these talkers are useless. keep there beggars insisting that Lucas stay, don’t you know everything? a and take the opportunity to thank Lucas for tonight as they did on Sunday, or will you accept reality? either leave them alone or it will be like that all the time. a fallacy as it was today. leave the two of them alone and just have Amelie act like she does when Lucas is nearby and she’ll suck Tanya’s pussy for 15 minutes and then Tanya will suck hers. Or keep pushing on your pride, and encourage Lucas to keep up that fallacy.

A rock, I don t think so but Lucas will have to go to her

Poor Lucas, he pities me he doesn’t even know how to do it :joy:

You seem so sure my friend. But why not mays be you are the master (I hope for us) :slightly_smiling_face:

on the contrary I am not the master of anything. I don’t need anyone’s agreement, nor anyone’s bet, other than the facts. I’m no better than anyone nor a master of anything. If I say things are due to the facts, if you think they are right, keep insisting that Lucas stay there, but remember to be crazy and always do the same thing and expect a different result

I’m not so sure that problem now is that Tanya just isn’t getting enough attention. She shows signs of being open to stronger sexual advances but neither Amelie or Lucas make them, apart from a little fingering by Amelie. After quite a number of hours now, she must be pretty sexually frustrated and perhaps feeling that she is a bit of an add on. I appreciate there are other potential explanations for her behaviour but I think Amelie and possibly Lucas should turn attention on her and try and give the poor girl an orgasm!!

to change this is simple, just admit that you are wrong instead of laughing or joking, or otherwise, continue to be consistent and thank LUCAS, for today.

Oh come down and read carefully what I said. I am not agressive with you, I just say that I hope you have the key (I hope :wink:)

I’m not being aggressive with you, you even before Sunday thought as I did, but you were deceived by fallacious events. I hope that at least you don’t induce Lucas to stay any longer, and try to ask him to go out and leave these two for a night alone and then you’ll see what entertainment is

Well one thing is certain, I also don’t know the limits that Tanya has set, and how far she wants to go, I have also said before that I don’t see Tanya’s interest in Lucas, (this may change) but so far and in my opinion this is what I see, I know I will be criticized as always and by the same people as always, but so far this is what I see, and I agree with you, it would be interesting to see Tanya alone with Amélie, and we would see in this situation, how far Tanya wants to go.

I have another opinion about this

Carlos, one thing is clear or Tanya doesn’t feel comfortable with Lucas, either because she’s a Lesbian, or because she just wants amelie. however Amelie, as a professional, needs to act the same or even more in relation to tanya equal to Lucas is close

That’s it, I totally agree with you, it’s time for the two of them to have a night alone, or otherwise it will be like this every night.

Tanya seemed to be a bit tired tonight. She showed more interest last time, but this time she was just lying there. Amelie and Lucas don’t know what they are doing either, Lucas tried to move around and change positions but there was no opening :laughing: I guess all three of them are just too respectful and are too afraid to break any boundary. Not sure if this is ever going to work, unless if they are 100% honest with each other and talk about it in advance and let each other know how far they are willing to go to move things along. Looked like all three were a bit frustrated at the end.

Just logged on, how’s the pantomime tonight guys? Any advance or the same old crappy tease :rofl:

all you need to do is thank Lucas for the excellent night. Keep it up , everything will stay the same