Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

I think I understood why they don’t fuck … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

citizen of vhtv tonight is gonna be a big night i feel a memorable 3some with a huge cunnilingus

i said it before… those movies are momentum k__lers…

amazing very funy

I’m the first part of amelie and lucas’ distraction, it’s better to wait and laugh rather than see them watch their movie :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Put that fucking away from the bed Lucas !!!

blankets sorry

questa sera gli vedo freddi, tanya non vuole partecipare la vedo addirittura infasistidia!!!

Tanya shirt off - things moving maybe

can someone call henry :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Poor Lucas, he is trying so different positions wihtout real success :yum:

Tanya just locks lips with Amelie and doesn’t move at all, she needs to read the manual on how to do a threesome :grinning:

For the moment Tanya receives nada !

I feel like Tanya has no interest in a threesome.

I am not so sure. the problem is Lucas always around Amelie and doesn t give a chance to the girls

Today Tanya is not in the mood to go any further, the same situations and positions, it will take time, it also depends on how far she wants to go

Poor Lucas he is trying. It will hopefully happen eventually, look how long it has taken to get this far.

1 Like

2 Likes

Pat on back off me Lucas ,you tried your best but she is a hard nut to crack ,hope you can get her to participate or this threesome will be doomed, good luck

Well, you’ve already alternated one position, that’s something