Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

Proud of you both, beautiful souls. :heart:

3 Likes

About that: I saw a few comments about this a week or two ago, but I’d like to ask now: Is it stiil true that all coins “donated” to you really go directly to you, Amelie and Lucas?

Also second question: Is there a way to make the donation “anonymous” or do the participants always know who has donated to them?

Yes, all coins are received by participants. As for anonymity, that’s not really a concern is it?

2 Likes

It is for me :slight_smile: Who else can see the donations, aside from the participants being donated to?

Then that’s @VHTV to answer your question

Quote from VHTV here VHTV Stands with Ukraine. You can help too

We are temporarily processing your donations with no commission. In usual cases, VHTV took a very small part to cover processing costs. This time we the commissions are waived. In addition, we will make “donation window” shorter in time, so that participants won’t need to wait as much as they did before for your donation to arrive to their personal bank account.

Through the VHTV system, all the tokens are put into one virtual pot and then allocated to the appropriate realm, so in effect it is anonymous.

If you make a donation to their PayPal then the sender’s name will be visable.

1 Like

Thank you!

Coins it is, then!

Two guests have just come over, drank some water and then left.

What has just happened? :slight_smile:

Why the downvote for asking a question? Do you know the answer, Paulus?

Sorry, never meant to do that. Must have accidentally touched that button. I apologise.

Ah, OK :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You can take it off by clicking it again :+1:

Thanks, just did. Never too old to learn :smiley:

No problem always glad to help :smiley:

1 Like

On mobile it’s sometimes pain in the ass to hit right emoticon.

1 Like

Bloody struggle often to hit the right letters too :rofl:

Fat finger syndrome :rofl:

You said it pal :rofl:

Amelie must be exhausted due to all this dressing and undressing, because of all the visitors today … but it is great seeing that there are other people visiting…

I don’t like when there’s guests Amelia usually has clothes on :joy: :joy: Only joking of course It’s good she has company

1 Like