Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

He is hot sexy boss so as you Hihi love you both. You are doing amazing job. :heart:

3 Likes

With the greatest of respect to Amelie & Lucas and apart from the guests in this realm of which VHTV has already agreed with that they don’t mind if the cameras are hiden in the bathroom, it is up to VHTV to make those rules not the participants of which they signed up to.

Of course, the Ukrainian realms have sensitivities and special conditions which we should all respect due to the current situation but they do not a have right to make rules here. That is a very dangerous path to go down. I am sure Amelie & Lucas agree and everyone should take a chill pill and calm down. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hot and hairy (chest and legs :heart_eyes: )…oh and VERY handsome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“ukpolska, post:10407, topic:165”] am sure Amelie & Lucas agree and everyone should take a chill pill and calm down. :slight_smile: [/quote]I fully agree not sure how we went from censored logo pics to this about the guests in a space of a few hours.

whit-out starting an ongoing argument…

it is not to change any standing rule of VHtv… it is about them being able to speak to the guests and ask them what they are comfortable with, and what not… if we know that, we can adjust our expectations, and continue as normal, but with consideration towards their feelings… i do not think that is asking to much …

but … i am just a visitor on this site… so i bow to your superior knowledge and wisdom…

There is no need to be unfriendly here and for the most part, people are totally respectful and friendly in here and this was all started out of one accidental post. You are just reiterating to what has been already agreed with in the past which most follow including myself. :slight_smile:

I was making a distinction, between making rules as to making requests from participants, nothing more nothing less. :slight_smile: Have a great evening. :slight_smile:

Nighty night :wink:

realm8-cam17-1648414494

3 Likes

Thought i had read that the guests have been told it will be ok if they want to cover the cams if they want to.
They obviously haven’t so can only assume they are ok with the cams.?

2 Likes

Hey buddy,
Yes exactly my opinon on that :wink:

I pay for the coins with PayPal.

If it works for you - great! I, for some reason, can’t make it work. I buy them using one of the debit card options.

They did cover it to start with, then Angi took it off they maybe discussed it in that time :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, they did. Maybe this gave them the opportunity to put some fun in their difficult situation through this naughty camera… Anyway they have made freely their choice, and it’s good. Amelie did confirm it was OK. :+1:

3 Likes

And also when you are tossing and turning with so many things on your mind and can’t fix your problems and wishing you had a girl next to you. Then you sink down so low and start looking on here

I was told it’s much better to sleep at my side of the bed when I’m not home. What do you think Lucas? :smile:

4 Likes

Yep, it comes across as petty and weird to show non-members what they could be seeing. Definitely agenda-driven. No point to post if censored - even Amelie says she doesn’t mind. She just doesn’t like a full video of sex or masturbation from start to finish. Which is understandable.

2 Likes

This was straight after Amelie checked her phone and then she spoke to them and it was removed.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:scream: :joy:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (15)

5 Likes