Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

They should’ve covered the camera.

Well, just make sure not to post any images.

I really feel sad for people like them who left their homes because of war… :disappointed_relieved: imagine where you grew up, played games, spent good times with your friends and suddenly you have leave everything behind… :sob: amelie and lucas you guys are doing great job… :saluting_face:

2 Likes

My personal opinion is that in some senses I agree with you, for example when Claire’s mother used to visit her I wondered how many people would watch her in the shower (and please don’t jump as it is only my thoughts), I found rather creepy. But I don’t make the rules and so it is none of my business, I just choose not to look out of respect.

All is cool and no one is hurting each other here and just opinions are being shared. :heart:

2 Likes

Who’s this ? Did they decide to come into the back door and take a bath!I thought i was at the wrong realm :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Warm bath after who knows how much time…priceless. I can feel them so much.

I’ve worked all day, completely sweaty, and I’m going to enjoy a shower now. I’m imagining how they both feel.

1 Like

NO DAI CHE FAI :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Time to vent all the emotions of today

Amelie 103

Amelie 104

Amelie 105

3 Likes

I never meant anything cruel about this in any way was just confused .they came from nowhere! i am glad for a warm bath for them :slight_smile:

Please delete their images. They are not just some guests coming over for sexy time, they are war refugees and at no point they gave their consent to publish their images (in fact they were actively attempting to cover themselves). When and if they decide to participate, then we will post their images. Until then, please respect their privacy.

How do you know? :thinking:

Any guests in any apartments don’t give their consent either but everyone does it anyway.

@Amelie_Lucas said it is okay. So why delete it? I am sure they told them about the cams…

2 Likes

True. Amelie said everything is ok, so they are probably informed about cams and nature of their apartment.

4 Likes

just out of respect they are not part of the deal… there is a difference between seeing them and taking pictures…

In just one day today I have learned that some people here have absolutely ZERO empathy towards anything and anyone.

1 Like

Sculpting that perfect body… :wink:

Amelie 106

3 Likes

I am still interested in how you knew they were:

(in fact they were actively attempting to cover themselves)

Silence says so much here as you would only know that if you watched them bath, talk about double standards. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

I can delete it if it would make a few people happy!

1 Like

Well I have no problems with it. Amelia & Lucas even said how we can call them. I was about to add them to the Wiki too