Amelie & Lucas, Oscar & Pearl

RIP . Also wenn es richtig übersetzt wurde ist er nicht bei den Kämpfen gestorben. So oder so sehr traurig er sah noch recht jung aus :slightly_frowning_face:

17 Likes

Je suis debout au bord de la plage.
Un voilier passe dans la brise du matin,
et part vers l’océan.
Il est la beauté, il est la vie.
Je le regarde jusqu’à ce qu’il disparaisse à l’horizon.
Quelqu’un à mon côté dit : « il est parti !»
Parti vers où ?
Parti de mon regard, c’est tout !
Son mât est toujours aussi haut,
sa coque a toujours la f___e de porter sa charge humaine. Sa disparition totale de ma vue est en moi,
pas en lui.
Et juste au moment où quelqu’un près de moi
dit : «il est parti !»
il en est d’autres, qui le voyant poindre à l’horizon et venir vers eux s’exclament avec joie :
«Le voilà !»
C’est ça la mort !
Il n’y a pas de morts.
Il y a des vivants sur les deux rives.
attribué à William Blake

14 Likes

I always hope to see him wearing a military uniform and returning to this apartment, but it is impossible now. I hope he can enjoy peace in heaven. You are the best man. I hope everything will end soon and no more innocent people will die. R.I.P :pray: :pray: :pray:

16 Likes

I have no words… only tears …
It will never be the same…
for all of us

:ukraine:

44 Likes

I’m very sorry, I am sad. Those two loved each other very much and deserved to grow old together. Amelie, be strong, I am with you in spirit.

14 Likes

„Was man tief in seinem Herzen besitzt,
kann man nicht durch den Tod verlieren“
J.W.von Goethe

Ich wünsche Dir, liebe Amelie viel Kraft
in dieser schweren Zeit.
Ruhe in Frieden, Lucas

19 Likes

I propose that VH places a sign of mourning until the date of Lucas’ funeral

10 Likes

Very delicate comment. Was it that you fell out of the crib or neuronal degeneration?

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Your last two posts have absolutely no sense of decency, sensitivity and respect. The community is in deep mourning and it would be appropriate for the situation to refrain from further such statements with immediate effect.

13 Likes

If I were someone at VHT, I would send this individual to the zoo to masturbate with his kind. Having to put up with this scum after what has happened is already too much. I’m sorry, but I’m screwed and if I don’t say it I’ll burst.

13 Likes

Kein Raum für Spekulationen. Dass ist respektlos. Jeder soll sich sein Teil Denken und für sich behalten

9 Likes

My thoughts and gods blessing be with you, will keep you in my prayers

13 Likes

Unbelievably sad. Thinking of Amelie :broken_heart:

13 Likes

I haven’t joined VHTV in months, I barely even post here much anymore but I had to log in just to say RIP to Lucas. He was a handsome guy and a good man fighting for his country. I still remember when him and Amelie first joined the project…who knew it would end in such a tragic way. I just hope she finds the strength to get through this.

19 Likes

I’m really sad :cry::cry::cry: I can’t believe Lucas is gone :sob::sob::sob:

18 Likes

My condolences to Amelie and my deepest respect for her and Lucas family. In Greece we think that the biggest honour for a man is to never retreat and if neccesary die to protect his country and his family ( Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΊ ΤΑΣ.) in ancient greek with your shield or on it, which means come back victorious holding your shield or dead on it. It was the farewell of spartan mother and wives to their men or sons going to war. Thats what Lucas did. He didnt hesitate to go and protect those he loved. He is a hero and Thats how we will all remember him for now on.

24 Likes

Damn… they were such a beautiful couple, I remember when they first started :disappointed: she was sooo in love with him, it’s heartbreaking :broken_heart:

17 Likes

My thoughts prayers🙏 and my heart go out to Amelie
R.I.P to Lucas I’m lost for words my heart breaks💔 for her and for both families
stay strong GIF

18 Likes

Dear Lucas, you were a wonderful person. RIP
Amelie, my thoughts are with you, immense strength in these austere times.
Condolences to Lucas family and friends

15 Likes