Amelie & Lucas, Oscar & Pearl

With deep sadness in our hearts I’m sharing the news of Lucas is gone.

We have no details to share and would like to ask everyone to respect the grief & period of time while his close ones live through these events and definitely are not ready to communicate with anyone. For all we know is that it did not happen during combat, and we all know that Lucas was a fighter, a hero both for his own country, land, and hero for everyone who he inspired as a man, human who could not let his family & homeland down.

:pray: In case you feel like helping Amelie and her family with organizing decent funeral & proceedings, please do so by sending your donations to their confirmed PayPal account: cuti.blondiee@gmail.com

There will be no updates on the future of this particular apartment from us for now.

Rest in Peace.

70 Likes

Damn wars and those who promote them. We will never forget Lucas :cry:

You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you sit back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion
While the young people’s b___d
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud
(Masters of War - Bob Dylan)

26 Likes

It always hits the wrong people…
the instigator of this senseless violence sits comfortably on a velvet seat in the kremlin…

Don’t let his death be in vain…

strength and condolences for Amelie, family and friends

32 Likes

Hard to find any appropriate words here. :cry:
We can only wish Amelie, his family and his friends all the best to find strength in such dark and difficult times.
He will for sure never be forgotten. :sparkling_heart:

Rest in Peace, Lucas.

Слава Україні :ukraine: :heart:

41 Likes

condolences

27 Likes

Death Prayers GIF by MyPostcard

28 Likes

Prayers Praying For You GIF by MOODMAN

24 Likes

Very sad news. May he rest in peace and give strength to amelie and his loved ones.
A good man, and he will always be remembered.

27 Likes

I am so very sad indeed to hear that Lucas has passed away. He was such a wonderful, brave young man whose memories will live on forever in the hearts and minds of those who loved him. He will be deeply missed, never forgotten. :blue_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

26 Likes

Eran mis preferidos. Descanse en paz y fuerza a ti Amelie. Tuve la ocasion de hablar mucho por telefono con el descansa en paz A…r

21 Likes

RiP Lucas. Sympathies and condolences to Amelie and the families and friends.
Absolutely tragic news.
From Cape Town, South Africa.

21 Likes

It’s difficult to know what to say right now so I simply want to send my sincere condolences to Amelie and all friends and family of Lucas.

It has been a pleasure to have ‘known’ Lucas to the extent that I feel I did and he will be greatly missed.

May the happy memories of a wonderful human being, live on…

27 Likes

Rip Candle GIF by Art2D2

17 Likes

Only words that I could find when I read this was “wtf”. That can’t be truth.
I noticed that he was enjoying his last visits with Amelie and the other girl as much as possible. I think he was realizing the danger he was in. This is making me very sad and I hope Amelie’s future will be better. I was always thinking that they should move out of that country. I understand he was a hero but death was awaiting right behind the corner every day :disappointed_relieved:
What a tragedy when a young strong man like him has to go. R.I.P. Lucas, you’ll be always in my heart and mind when I meet your people in my country. :black_heart:

19 Likes

I have been afraid of this for a long, long time…

I feel partly guilty, I regret that I didn’t insist more at the time. Today is a sad day, I have been wiping away tears since this morning, my heart breaks when I think of Amelie. I know what Lucas wanted, but it does not ease the pain in the slightest.

My dear friend, I hope you have found your peace up there.

And Amelie, there are a lot of people with you, let them in now, when the loneliness is pressing in on you. We grieve with you.

I will remember the times when we admired together the places where I invited you and where we promised to walk after the war.

I will write to you one last time, the invitation still stands, I wish you to find your peace, I love you both.

Yours…Handsdown.

25 Likes

Am so sorry to read my thoughts and prayers with everyone

16 Likes

My most sincere and heart felt condolences to Amelie and all Lucas’s loved ones. Rest easy Brother, we have the watch…until Valhalla warrior.

16 Likes

Hi, I think it’d be a good idea to erase all files where lucas is in. Just to respect his memory

4 Likes

709c35_5ec0ab577e70493bb995b711b98f1dcd~mv2

This news is an absolute blow to our hearts.
Lukas, you are no longer with us. But your spirit will always be with us. And not only we, in our VHTV family, but also your whole country will always be proud of you. :ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine:
I light a candle. So that you can find your way to paradise.
Dear Amelie, dear relatives and all friends of Lucas and Amelie. I wish you much strength in these difficult days and in this difficult time.
We will always be with you in our thoughts. :cry::heart: :hugs:

22 Likes

Heartfelt condolences :pray: I hope Amelie and Lucas’ family find strength and peace in this difficult hour. Rest in peace Lucas :raised_hands:

14 Likes