Amelie & Lucas, Oscar & Pearl

Damn, I just noticed that Lucas is gone, and what is there to say here :cry:

In lack of better and more meaningful words, my heartfelt condolences to Lucasā€™ family, and to his friends. And most of all to Amelie :cry: :hugs: :cry:

I always like to remember people with a smile, So here is to Lucasā€™ memory :smiling_face_with_tear:

36 Likes

Very difficult to accept it and find any words to say about this tragedy :cry:

Angels needed an angel

Weā€™ll never forget you Lucas :heart:

Rest in peace, friend :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

Š”Š»Š°Š²Š° Š£ŠŗрŠ°Ń—Š½Ń– :ukraine:

41 Likes

Very sad news to hear, everyday I check on them if Lucas will comeback, and now heā€™s goneā€¦ My heartfelt condolences to Amelie, family and friends ā€¦rest in paradise Lucasā€¦:broken_heart:

18 Likes

I always had my fingers crossed that heā€™d make it through this horrible war. I feel for Amelie and his family. He was a true hero; and I hope there is some comfort in that. I also hope that one day Iā€™ll open up a message that tells me that the S.O. B Putin has been incinerated. On that day I will rejoice.

21 Likes

R.I.P Lucas

12 Likes

dead or missing?

Read the message from VHTV 17 hours ago

missing or dead?

1 Like

If you read it, you would come to the conclusion that they wouldnā€™t be holding a funeral service for someone who is simply missing.

but it is written here in the news missing

Of course ā€œhe is missedā€ by all those who love and care for him. But the message from vhtv is unmistakable. Please be so good as to accept that Lukas has passed away to the sadness of us all. :pensive:

8 Likes

Si alguien hace una pregunta podriamos contestar y no mandarlo a otro mensaje.
Si Lucas muriĆ³. Descanse en paz

2 Likes

do you know how she died?

According to VHTV all that is known is that it did not happen during combat. Speculation should be avoided for reasons of respect.

10 Likes

My sincere condolences.

6 Likes

No muriĆ³ en combate. Pero es un heroe

4 Likes

Does it really matter for anyone to know any more details? Thats for Amelie and Lucas family.If you or anyone else know anything more keep it for Your self

6 Likes

Solo volvĆ­a a poner los que puso VHTV

3 Likes

Know that God has prepared a place for him in a beyond inhabited by infinite happiness. Please accept my sincere condolences. During this period of mourning that affects you, keep in mind that God sows the seeds of Heaven in your grieving hearts to bring to your loved ones the hope of seeing Lucas again in Heaven.

11 Likes

Lucas was a He and not a She

2 Likes