Ambar & Dane

Well to be fair VHTV twitter also thinks KristyKrabs is a dude. What do you mean backwards though? Ambar is a girls name no?

Yes, Ambar is the girl, that is me, and Dane the boy

lol thats what I thought vh has it as Dane is the girl and Ambar is the guy lol I had a feeling it was wrong

2 Likes

no ive asked support and they always say Dane is the girl

Jajajaja te entiendo, al principio estaba esa con funciĂłn por los nombres.

So what do we call the cat (who is a total star and gorgeous :heart_eyes:) ?

1 Like

El se llama Groot, el es la adoraciĂłn en la casa :heart_eyes_cat:

haha that’s a really cool name :orange_heart: I’ve been itching to know since Robert was there on his own while you were away
 Thank you . :hugs:

1 Like

Robert es muy lindo con Groot y lo cuida muy bien.

They’re very alike, both full of energy. both like to curl up in a little nest when they s___p. I think Groot is the true star of VHTV. :grinning:

2 Likes

Que lindo saberlo. si ellos tienen muchas cosas en comĂșn y se entienden muy bien. Groot es lo mĂĄs Hermoso, en eso estoy totalmente descuerdo :orange_heart::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

You have to feel sorry for poor Dane here. On his own with 5 semi-naked women. lol

3 Likes

I don’t know, I kind of feel more sorry for the other guy. He’s been having alot of fun with the girl for the passed couple of days, but now his girlfriend is visiting.

1 Like

Don’t feel sorry for him just jealous, the lucky bastard. :yum:

But he looks like he’s so bored all of a sudden. He hasn’t been able to have fun with anybody every since his girlfriend came lol.

The ladies just sit around all day busy with their cell phones. I don’t even get to the lessons a month. I’m very rarely on the phone.

1 Like

:boom: :boom: :boom:

3 Likes

Chicas Calientes :boom: :boom: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

nice titty image for you. she has a nice pare of tits on her thats for sure

5 Likes

:icecream: :icecream: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes