Ambar & Dane

yes she’s gorgeous I hope i get to see her have fun before she leaves. I wish robert was here, he would have definitely had some of her already!!

2 Likes

:fire: :fire: :upside_down_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This apt comes off like it’s a break room for Chaturbate sex slaves. The only feeling I have for them is sadness for having to live in such a way.

Esclavos sexuales? Jajaja ni sexo tienen, ya que no los han visitado.

Calm down princess of the harem break room. I said this is what it looks like, cause it does look like that. Like a bunch of girls waiting for their turn at the cam per their contractual agreement.

@anon11413635 … yes it looks a bit weird and I have to agree with you … :neutral_face:

1 Like

You know what I mean. It’s weird and it think it’s cause of the lighting to some degree, but it’s just the way they behave, mopping back and forth like they are taking a break from something else. It’s creepy to me cause it’s so pointless, but yet clearly they are here for the money and so to them this is work. This apartment has no soul.

1 Like

Entiendo tu punto de vista y lo respeto, pero pues acá estamos viviendo nuestra vida y ellas hace lo que para ellas es interesante, yo a ellas no las obligo a nada, acá cada quien hace lo que quiere y es obvio que también repartimos las ganancias. Pero acá nadie se les obliga hacer nada. Cada quien hace lo que mejor les parece y viven su vida tranquila, y aclaró que no son trabajadores son amigas de nuestra invitada, ellas vinieron sólo de vistas y se irán muy pronto.

You can do whatever you want. I’m just expressing what your apartment looks like to me and I think perhaps others as well. It comes across like a break room for a bunch of Chaturbate cam girls to hang out in while they are in between cam sessions. That’s how it comes off.

no they don’t do a show at chaturbate, i’ve been watching them for a few days.

Totalmente, pero la gente juzga sin saber. Acá no hacemos webcam

Ok, pero acá no hacemos webcam, te equivocas

I’m not saying they are cammers on Chaturbate. I don’t watch it. I could have just as easily said they look like prostitutes waiting in the lobby for John’s to come in. I have no idea what they do and NO I’m not calling them prostitutes. I’m merely saying how it looks to me. Others may agree or disagree.

I’m not saying that you webcam. I’m just commenting on how they look in your apartment. How things ARE and how they LOOK can be totally different things.

I get your point, problem I have with this teasing is that it never leads to anything more. And no they should not be f___ed to have sex, but as a viewer if I see the same people touch each others everyday, give lap dances, etc and it does not lead to anything else then I will get bored because I know nothing will happen. It is not natural behavior.

they remain assertions without proof. I am not going to say for free that behind your profile you are a man.

in all the apartments there are also not natural behaviors

1 Like

Exactly! There is no real soul in these people. it’s a place to earn money just wandering around in front of the cams. She says they aren’t camming, but in all honesty that’s exactly what they are doing. They just don’t look at the cams.

There are apartments which are better at faking it.

I very clearly said that I was NOT calling them prostitutes. I’m using that idea to express what they look like. There is a huge difference. I have no idea why this is so hard to understand.

1 Like