Alya

Sounds like some fancy Fantasy Hollywood Movie :rofl:

plz can someone send me in pvt videos nelly and delroy having sex

plz can someone send me in pvt videos nelly and delroy having sex

She’s clean for the night

1 Like
1 Like

Hello: who’s there??

Tonight (at 4 am local?!) two people dressed like Santa’s entered the building. It was Alex and his gf. Alex the guy who is always playing with his rubber dick… Well, let’s say he has to stop for a while now. He didn’t hurt his dick but his hand. :rofl:

1 Like

This is the place to watch Alex and Anna know how to get a party going!

1 Like

Even with the three girls at Capo’s? They can last days without sex. Probably don’t have blue balls like normal people do.

1 Like

O wait. Here comes the cavalry. Two more men at 5:15am local. I really do not understand these Russians and their time zones.

So that is what all the food is for.

Maybe they invited Paul? :rofl:

I guess with all the food this could be a long night but the question is, what will it bring? :thinking:

Alex looks funny, with a broken arm and in a Santa costume :rofl:

Alex.with a little finger fuck with Alya.she’s loving it :heart_eyes: Farther then anyones got with her! But he got caught lol :joy:

2 Likes

That’s only a starter😂

Seriously, Anna just keeps getting hotter! She must be hitting the gym like crazy.

2 Likes

It’s ok.the gorgeous Anna took care of him.she is so beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

May be Anna Alex should invite Alya for a threesome… that would be great but I think before Alya would be able to join, Capo would want to join first… all in all Capo is a great apprtment lots of diversity and great variety…

Goodmorning. 16:45pm local… The food and the girls are untouched. Those among us that went to bed early were right.