Alya

The only thing that was touched was Alex . fingering A’s pussy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hope he does it again and more!

Bald monkey :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

maybe getting ready for tonight

1 Like

Stinky … regarding your possible faux pas higher up the column about the dangers of spelling, there has been a lot of comment on tv in Britain the last couple of days, that a fairly famous comedienne has said that political correctness, woke etc, will be the death of comedy. I find it is even more true on these threads where humour is not always the same in different countries , especially when translated badly, sarcasm is hardly understood at all and even obvious jokes have to be shown to be obvious… I hope it is the translations that are at fault rather then the political correctness of the participants.

1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Too bad, too bald, I think a little hairy is sexy!

1 Like

Can Alex get the sex started here?

1 Like

Alya teaches how to play game durak, its very funny

me the same :slightly_smiling_face:

Does it include some stretching of the anus?

Big Party at Capos… many visitors there , Alex also still there and the African connection is also in the house. so who will get to fuck Alya first …

No, it just burns the ass of gamblers. But they are newbies, for them this is a filkin’s letter

For a second there I thought Romeo was going to whip it out right in her face, but he moved away. :cry:

tied the beast bandicam 2021-12-24 01-09-54-104

Nelly takes a bath, too bad you only see the back, her ass is ok of course, but it would be nice to be able to admire the front as well, has anyone spotted a picture of the front yet??

Long time ago there was one : with a blond wig

1 Like

allo capo tu est une belle femmes est tu sur facebook

Did the guys leave?

Looks like Capo seemed to be unhappy with the guy who tries to get in her pants… she looked quite pissed and Alya was not happy either because she seemed to get ready to fuck and now hmmm… doesn’t look to me that the guys come back… but who knows

1 Like

guys have come back