Alya

Doubt they are from America, more likey from a country in Africa. It’s unlikely you will find an African American translation since they speak English in America.

Yes luckily

Perfect picture of the grinch. created by Alya, very talented!

Really disappointed with Capo! Groomy said she was on some kind of psycho witchhunt for dicks of the zodiac. What happened to all that?

ayla and nelly disappointed me

It’s busy in the bathroom

1 Like

Getting ready for another day without sex.

Of course :rofl:

She read that and will now make an all out effort to prove you wrong :rofl:

nelly,nelly,nelly bandicam 2021-12-20 17-40-52-829 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Their appartment is so beautifully decorated… very impressed.now I hope we viewers get a Christmas gift in Allah finally getting fucked…that would be something

Who is Allah?

A fake god

sorry my mistake I meant Alya

In some countries you could get k__led for such a mistake.

The Arab word for God, it usually referes to the monotheistic God of Noah and Abraham, in Hebrew his name is Jahwe, but just like Voldemort in the books of Harry Potter, it’s a sin to mention it.

yeah but in these countries first I don’t travel and second I don’t make such mistakes when speaking. I apologized here so please no patronization here I find your comment a bit exaggerated… ,

It was meant to be funny. My mistake I guess.

Ah the ficitve entities of the superstituous people :rofl:

Jahwe is underrated. There could be made great movies about him, erasing whole cities in the middle east, flooding continents, turning people into stone, and so on.