Alya

join my club , its called a woman shotputter = this site becomes more educational by the day :upside_down_face:

Which part? I’d bet given the choice it would be the double A before the double B. :wink: :rofl:

Does one not have to work to get a vacation?

Ngapa Reaction GIF

Females have the advantage of asset stripping to pay for holidays that us males dont find so easy to do Episode 5 Stripper GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

So unfair.

Wide Eyes What GIF

Apartment back online.

Thanks boss :roll_eyes:

Wow the sewing workshop is online again, How interesting!

looking at the bathroom its not the regular cosmetics treasure trove by the sink, so our asian style girl is still on hols :smiley:

Alex and Nelly are visiting

2 Likes

Lol is that short hand for using the bed for the night :rofl:

Visiting each other :grinning: :grin:

1 Like

lmao laughing GIF by Steve Harvey TV

1 Like

Thank god for the archives dating back to 2017 with really good content. I don’t know what the hell is going on lately but I need Jesus to fix it! It’s a hotmess these apartments!

excited church GIF by Robert E Blackmon

The impossible can normally be done immediately but miracles take a little longer :rofl:

Need to get back girls like Alissa, Katrin, Alexandra, Trixie and Leah to name a few, and some blokes who pull girls and bring them back to the apartments for a shag!

So many malnourished people popping up on my screen, makes me wonder where my donations to feed the c___dren are going! The state of them!

music video 80s GIF

1 Like

Stop taking the piss, miracles are few and far between & may never happen. :grin:

The head boss is here. Where’s the sink. I gotta piss :stuck_out_tongue:

toilet peeing GIF

Well that was a dry night for him he got kicked out never to wet the loo floor again nor see his love in the morning looking like the backside of a bus after being rear ended & have food poisoning from her breakfast efforts = he should be thankfull :rofl:

Anna is visiting and quite surprisingly Karel. Marens (ex) boyfriend…

1 Like