Alya

Guess the only one that is visiting is the one that supposedly lives here but have been more time in vacations that in the place

2 Likes

Well I am quite happy with the current people. Just Karel needs a girl or you think he will try Nelly? :joy:

He may be waiting for henry instructions on what to do

Don’t think Henry has time for that yet :joy:

Who is the woman in the pink outfit?

This is Anna

Thank you!

1 Like

I noticed something interesting here. I kept seeing the word ‘boss’ showing up as the title for this topic page. I wondered why and then realised I had English translation on (presumably having needed it elsewhere on the forum). Apparently therefore, the name ‘Capo’ translates from whatever language it was, back into English, as ‘boss’. Make of that what you will in relation to personalities and such like, in this particular realm!

Bubble bath in the capo house :upside_down_face:

Anna :heart: :heart:

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

LMAO! They’re BOTH checking their phones. :rofl:

2 Likes

Looking to the future of humans , instead of boob jobs it will be implanted phones in the MONS of the pussy s so the guys can check home to make sure there mrs is all tucked up in bed :rofl:

1 Like

Bonjour Jabbath, savez vous si Anna et Alex reviendront un jour dans le projet, nouvel appartement ? J’avais leur photo d’au revoir Ă  l’arriĂšre du bus, Anna enceinte. Anna Ă©tait une super petite puce :heart_eyes: et Alex gros fĂȘtard ! Je vois de temps en temps dans plusieurs appartements en visite ?

Well as they have a c___d they obviously can’t come back. But they are visiting occasionally

translater working well thank you VHTV

It took me a while to get mine working. All seems ok now though.

I just remembered - did Nelly do something sexual (hj, bj, fingering, sex)? I can only see some strip cards (which is meh for me, especially when she wasn’t losing) and bath in archive. But she might be somewhere as a guest or a friend. Anyone?

3 Likes

Nothing at VH