Alya

i think she was saving herself for me

Dream -on !

1 Like

damn it, im not feeling the love here lmao

2 Likes

If its any consolation he s not either , was last seen boring holes in telegraph holes & has wood splinter problems Lol.

Any donation of lollypop sticks and tape would be welcome :rofl:

Thinking along the lines of cocktail sticks only lollipop sticks might be a little ambitious

Last time I subbed, she was just moving in, and she had two friends, one a mature blonde woman. Has she ever come back for a visit?

I am missing Capo’s huge nipples.

Those are cannons they shoot down any man who she tease s and he s winning. They are also used as ear plugs when nuzzling the cleavage

2 Likes

Fuck you have a real imagination, all I was thinking of was sucking on them

Thats just boring next tell her to leave some pubic hair on the you can floss at the same time as going down = its called multitasking

The old flossing comment might be showing your age, was it not common in the 60s and 70s :rofl:

2 Likes

Mmmmmm would not no what your talking about , but only admit to being over 21 & i like Abba :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Lol when I was a youngster we carried garden shears around to cut the grass before the event :innocent:

Actually Abba are pretty cool and yea I do like a bit of flossing myself but hard to find nowadays, maybe they should ban razors

1 Like

Come now be honest and admit you like hairy armpits as well

My mrs is russian built like a shot putter so yes i have seen under arm hair ---- this was never written ! :rofl:

1 Like

Does she beat you at arm wrestling

only if i run away fast

You made me Google women shot put (images) is that weird?

2 Likes