Alya

She got a cute smile……:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

:loudspeaker: ATTENTION ALL UNDER BLANKETER’S! You do know we can see you facking, yea? :rofl: :rofl:

tenor-262685601

In Mexico :joy:

2 Likes

This guy messing with Camera 13

A lot more people and activity since Capo has gone but this is turning into a couple’s place.

1 Like

Now only half the bath is shown since the guy messed with the camera they have a lot of baths.

1 Like

Maybe time to restore the cams there, point them into a correct direction and maybe also get rid of the anoying black square at the left bottom. The cams angles here are not perfect, has never been also. For a better angle the left cam should be placed near the door showing the mirror and lavet, the other should be placed more to the right, above the bath, showing the bath an also the lavet. The you have perfect angles for this room. And yes, still be able to avoid showing the toilet without placing stupid black squares.

A pair of legs. This is what we get to see now when they have baths.

Do a ticket :+1:

Good luck with convincing people with that. The entire bath isn’t shown and when it was the black square covered the toilet so nothing was shown i contacted support but will wait for them to fix it back.

Already did.

1 Like

She tried fixing it but need to go lower.

1 Like

That’s what I said.

She had another go but still not where it was.

4 Likes

The black squares are for privacy when they are on the toilet. Every apartment has this option whether to have it or not. So don’t hold your hopes up for it to be removed. I find it weird to want to watch someone using it anyway.

Morgan has arrived.

3 Likes

Nelly guy is there now

Also the guy who messed with the camera is back. :rage:

1 Like