Alya

Looks like it could be an interesting party. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

When it’s Mexican themed party could be Dias de la muertos theme

Busy bathroom
 :smile:

1 Like

I know the year is flying by - has it flown by so fast that it is haloween?

Sure doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun :grin:

4 Likes

Let me get my evil jester costume out for the festivities tonight. :imp:

The only time she stops talking is when a dick is in her mouth. :rofl:

tenor-41429148

I do hope their make up session is over in time for the party next weekend !!

Get some mo honey’s in the crib! They are 3 men who don’t have any ladies to fack.

Three girls are already paired with dicks, 3 men without punanny. Where de gals at?

tenor-23350074

Wenn ich reinschaue und Nelly da ist. Sehe ich oder sah ich das Kristina und Capo meist angezogen sind. Bis auf Ausnahmen, natĂŒrlich. Nelly zieht sich so gut es geht aus der AffĂ€re um nicht mehr zu zeigen was sie fĂŒr nötig sieht. So sehe ich Nelly. Wenn ich recht habe, nĂŒtzt sie die Firma nur aus. WĂŒrde Nelly mitmachen wie sie dafĂŒr in der Wohnung eingeladen wurde. WĂŒrde Kristina und Capo möglicher weise auch mehr zeigen. Wir sehen ja wenn Nelly nicht da ist. Sie gerne mal mehr zeigen. Durch das Verhalten von Nelly, wurde immer alles eingestellt. Keine Hatte Lust zu was. Denke ich mal so darĂŒber.

nelly achived what she wanted.She separated Capo and Cristina so she can have a place for hers ideas.Capo was some kind a guardian of Cristina and now she is left alone against everybody.Her boy was brought to distract her.She is practically guest in her own home.If this continue we will soon loose her.

Here they go - that blanket s__t again!

Mind you these are guests. What do you think participants should do with their friends and guests? Tell them how to behave because you want to see naked people?

Ummm, you really do baffle me at times.

I think last night I said. Why have sex hidden under a blanket when we can see you fucking on cam?

Has nothing to do with my preference for seeing people naked, there are plenty of options to see that on this site,

3 Likes

Was just going to mention the under cover action again. The guy is very vocal though last time he orgasmed he was loud.

2 Likes

Someone should hide the covers the next time lol.

1 Like

As you said, he is very vocal and loud, we can see them in the act. What is it your hiding?

If anything, I’d think you’d hide your face as some people have as guests having sex, and won’t hide under the covers.

What is wrong with camera 11? Night mode does not seem to work.

1 Like

Terrible indeed.

2 Likes