Alya

Don’t be naive , I am listening what he was talking on the phone last night while he was s___ping with Kristina in the guest room . I won an award ( talking about Kristina ) , brother here we got all chicks in Russia , he said in French

Why are you talking about racism ?

I don’t know if you’re racist but you are clearly very ignorant.

Because you started it. You said diversity is an ideological instrument for the elite to hide social issues. White women get this complex of superiority. White men feel inferior to ‘subsaharian’ men because of ads places by the elite. I truly think you should see a doctor.

I love this new painting already.

I haven’t say White men feel inferior to ‘subsaharian men Some causasian women have an superiority complex with European boys . That would mean they tend to be attracted towards subsahrarian men who seem more tough , so it’s also an inferiority one . That is the same according Freud

It’s well known in the times of Soviet Union , if you wasn’t communist , you was crazy

Thanks for your judgement but you haven’t the right thoughts

1 Like

Does she compare her with “L’Origine du monde” from Gustave Courbet image

They basically just talk and don’t realize how prejudiced and racist and ignorant talking about that ladies decision to be with a Blackman. One is saying I am from Holland and my people brought these people to his country and all sorts of s__te really.

1 Like

Ahahaha! I see what you did there. I remember that painting being censored on Instagram. We are a silly species. I hope someone is watching us. Save us perhaps.

It’s well known in the times of Soviet Union , if you wasn’t communist , you were insane

image Nice view

3 Likes

Once again I was listening the man ‘s conversation on the phone yesterday . He talked with a “colleague “ about Russian girls . They are loose women he said . Come here for enjoying it , brother he said and poor Kristina felt into the trap…

I don’t know you personally so don’t lecture me please

Kristina is so sweet and beautiful that it sure would be nice to see her enjoy a very passionate loving lesbian sex encounter.

2 Likes

And that is why it’s a waste she dates this guy

Matt Richards Crying GIF by HQ Trivia

dude I don’t know where and when you heard that. he speaks with an accent that even I find difficult to understand. he talks about a plane ticket at 250 dollars but with the problem of the devaluation of the ruble and the transfer of money, there are problems.

he must call in africa because there are problems with the telephone by internet.

1 Like

according to what he says in the kitchen, I haven’t found any trace of ‘taking advantage of russian girls’ he is talking about the turkey-moscow trip, and the problem because the plane will be longer because of the ukraine diversion. if you have the passage where he talks about russian girls send me that.

kristina or other girls s___p with whoever they want it’s not up to you to judge. it’s their personal lives. if you don’t like a black and a white girl s___ping together, don’t watch, but don’t talk in racist hatred.

3 Likes