Alya

Ive not seen Kristina have sex with anyone other than Arthur in the apartment, she has kissed both white and black men so for me judgement on her preference is based on just this.

They both seem to be happy with each other what Iā€™ve seen, the only problem I see is with you, you seem to have a problem with Caucasian women with subsaharian men. Thereā€™s a word for you too Itā€™s called a racist. Thatā€™s the last reply Iā€™m giving to you I donā€™t particularly like racists. :woman: :heart::man:t5:

1 Like

I thought I was the only one reading prejudice vibes.

Make way - let the racist through!

1 Like

There is nothing to do with racism . Mixed couples donā€™t bother me . I have just noticed Kristina ā€˜s behaviour and the subsaharian men ā€˜s one towards her .You think they both seem happy but itā€™s an appearance . I heard this man speaking French on the phone while s___ping with her , heā€™s a smuggler and takes advantage of russian girls

Definitely a racist. What you should have looked at is, people have different tastes to each other and what I like is not what you like. Thatā€™s the big melting pot and itā€™s diversity. Learn to accept people and their differences. The only people you should dislike are the ones that mean you harm. Otherwise, just mind your own business.

Ok but if both participants choosed beeing shooted , thatā€™s is therefore the purpose for having comments from users

However , excuse me for talking turkey , your comments is demagogy . Diversity is an ideological instrumentation for hidding the genuine social issues

Wow. Some terminology. Diversity for me is just people loving other people. Race or gender has nothing to do with it. It is not an instrument. I wonder where you get your ideas.

1 Like

Itā€™s just a point of view . Donā€™t worry I get my ideas and I am fine but I have my own feelings , is it forbidden ?

No, but racism is.

1 Like

If youā€™re 100% sure heā€™s a smuggler youā€™d better do a ticket to VHTV I donā€™t think theyā€™d be happy about a realm being involved in that. Goodbye Capo & Kristina sorry about this :wave: :wave:

Can somebody please tell me what that thing about racism is all about? Thanks :wink::+1:

Just go back to all Jeandutourdā€™s comments he obviously doesnā€™t like it when Arthur comes to visit Kristina.

While we argue, Kristina is looking for some inspiration. A new canvas. What to do?

2 Likes

she has already forgotten her one night stand and is back to her specialty: drawing and painting, and being beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Je bent te traag! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sorry too lazy reading all that s__t :stuck_out_tongue:

hahha inderdaad, had die van jouw nog niet gezien, we hebben iig dezelfde smaak!!! :smile:

1 Like