Alya

Firstly I never talked in racist hatred , don’t change my words yes that was the conversation regarding plane but he talked other things as well

Is Kristina an afromania
jeandutourdPremium Viewer

15h

Like Caucasian meaning European or white people

2 Likes

I have just said Kristina has to watch out

pay attention to what

it’s your problem if kristina s___ps with a black rather than a white. you are his f____r, brother, of his family. luckily she doesn’t s___p with an Arab what would you have said? oh yes, white or European. hello mentality.

1 Like

Yes personally I don’t care it’s up to her but she won’t have to be surprised while she will find out this man ‘s real face

1 Like

ah ben kristina, take a white or european man, you won’t have a problem, according to jeandu

1 Like

It’s up to her

1 Like

Alovely scene, equivalent to any l’Origin du Monde plus nipples!!! image

3 Likes

I did not detect hatred in your conversations, you are however coming across as prejudiced and racist and almost disgusted that this lady is fucking a black African man. Now, you’re insinuating he is setting traps with all that stereotypical s__t.

You are actually trying to justify what you’ve said, and you’re digging a deeper hole for yourself.

1 Like

Where are the GIFS??? I want to roll my m____r fucking eyes so bad at this s__t!

What does any of that have to do with this apartment?

1 Like

I am justifying anything . I am just raising an issue . Agree to disagree

What issue? That a Blackman fucked Kristina? Was that against the rules of a tenant?

Ignore him. I already reported him for racism.

1 Like

Back to _____ing my stella’s then - Cheers :beers:

No off course but can’t see through the woods

Thanks for your tolerance and your free of speech

When did you report me for racism ?

man it’s ridiculous what you say, the guy has 10 wives in the country. the big fat racist cliché.

and you talk about tolerance and freedom of expression, man you’re the first to spit your hate

1 Like

So Kristina will realize it herself…

I didn’t know Kristina was looking for marriage. :rofl: