Alya

she have the right to prefer black guys, but at least find black guys who have sex and no watching their phones, the guy had sex twice with her but it was sooo bad

1 Like

I think itā€™s ideological . You can watch ads with mixed couple . This is based on guilty complex for the European men developed by the elite

Yes the elite show ads with mixed couples so our white women get a guilty complex and want to s___p with subsaharian men. It is all so obvious.

2 Likes

it doensā€™t matter, she loves black guys, good for her, but sheā€™s verry pretty and sexy, she can find 100 other black men better than that guy

Many Caucasian girls s___ping with subsaharian men often dispise young white boys

And this is caused by the ads the elite is showing them.

1 Like

You get it

2 Likes

I have learned a lot tonight.

I think itā€™s a fashion : the exotic fantasm

Moreover itā€™s an inferiority complex

who cares? she loves black men, itā€™s her choice, i dont know if she doesnt like withe men but who cares? we are here to watch sexy girls having sex

a lot of amazing girls have already left the project (reese, diane, faye, barbieā€¦), i dont want to lose others :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How is that?

1 Like

He donā€™t give a :poop: itā€™s free pussya to him.

I afraid Kristina is manipulated by medias . I head the guy speaking French . He talked about business regarding model , he is agent who are looking for woman . I am french speaking

I have a tip for you. Well I have several tips for you but hereā€™s one: just write what you want to say in French. This forum has a built in translation feature. So when you write in French, we can all read your message in our own language by pressing the small globe symbol under your text. Ok?

1 Like

Ik zal dit in het Nederlands schrijven zodat er een vertaal knop verschijnt. Druk er maar op. Goedzo!

Why do you tell me so ?

2 Likes

Kristina has a superiority complex towards Caucasian boys and inferiority towards subsaharian men . Look at this man . He is kidding her

But she looks accepting that

Interesting. So can one say that Capo has an inferiority complex towards white men and a superiority complex with black men? Asking for a friend!

1 Like