Alya

You are absolut right , I told that because I was fire

1 Like

I was also right ,this man doesn’t really care about her .

Is Kristina an afromania ?

1 Like

What is an afromania?

continue

This man doesn’t care about Kristina . An afromania is a woman who only loves African men

It’s actually a fashion

Fascinating. So you are saying she is a racist? We wouldn’t want that right? We hate racists.

Yes you are right . It’s a kind repressed racism . She hates Caucasian men so she is white . Weird ! It’s a complex I think so .

How long have you known Kristina? Have you talked to her? When did she tell you she hates white men?

1 Like

I noticed her since she arrived in Capo’s appartement . All Caucasian men who was with her was damped . Only African people was the luckiest men for her. She should have a fantasm

1 Like

Towards subsaharian men

1 Like

Ah yes, subsaharian men. I thought I had heard that word here before. These subsaharian men are not good for her you think?

So I can’t tell wether good or bad is for her . That belongs to her . But I think it’s a generally a fantasm for Caucasian girl s___ping with a subsaharian man . This protrays by the latest an award for having sex with a white girl towards European boys

I once saw two men from Cuba at Capo’s. Do these also count as subsaharian?

Yes I mean subsaharian type but they are different

I am from Holland. My ancestors have brought these subsaharian people to North and South America and to the Caribbean. So in a way they still are subsaharian no?

Subsaharian means a physical charasteristic not a nationality

Like Caucasian meaning European or white people

1 Like

And you think many white girls have a complex, a fanstasm about s___ping with subsaharian men?