Alya

Put the fucking phone down and fuck the girl. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Agree i defended him last time but that was disrespect to her she deserves better treatment.

Maybe his team is playing an important match. And they’re in overtime? That I could understand.
My wife wouldn’t btw.

finale, the movie is over :laughing:

1 Like

And again. This is ridiculous. She should do the same thing. Somebody should call her. So, Kristina, if you can read this, give me your number and I’ll be happy to help.

3 Likes

Shocking, a beautiful woman underneath him and the phone is more important.

Sorry Kristina you can do better .

he’s doing it to extend the action i think… personally i’m always thinking of car tires when i;m close…

If women don’t get 100% attention when having sex then the guy is a total “no good for nothing” asshole. Same applies for any sex partner. Priorities man? Then again, I think nowadays, sex is trivialized by many.

i think that all this is for money.there is no real pasion or emotions betwen them

I know exactly what brand. Yes, Tata.

She’d rather suck his thumb

1 Like

It’s sad.

3 Likes

Cooling down

4 Likes

this is not a face of satisfy women

She doesn’t look over impressed with his effort. :neutral_face:

1 Like

this never happened, do it all over again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

maybe he was given instruction over the phone :crazy_face:

??? is he serious? the guy just lied down on her , move a little and talk on phone poor girl she needs a good d*ck, not that stupid guy who doesnt how to have sex

What ever floats your boat Kristina… talking on his phone?.. pretty low expectations for sure.

Kristina resorted to watching her phone while he still pays much more attention to his phone than her

2 Likes