Alya

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Y don’t like this transformation very much. From quite shy innocente girl, she became very horish in Just few days. Y thought she was little better.

Horish… Horish… What’s that supposed to mean?

HO’RISH Lewd, unchaste; loose; given to unlawful sexual intercourse; applied to females only.

I don’t think she’s this myself

1 Like

I always thought it was Whorish, as in Whore, or is that an alternative spelling?

Just in time, you…you…!!

I googled it because I thought the same as you

Me too, and I couldn’t find Horish.

Similar Results

1 Like

We from the Woke Police prefer the word ‘sex workerish’, somebody who looks like a sex worker.

1 Like

No, she is certainly not this, she has had sex with 1 guy on camera which would have happened before had the guy been willing, but she portrays herself very well she is aware of the camera’s and seems to revel in the thought of been watched. Doesn’t make her whatever word was been suggested :joy:

I totally agree with you :+1:

Watching her creating the artwork was very calming, the girls in this place are very talented. I only hope she in not leaving us for a few days, she did pack some clothes in the backpack after the painting.

1 Like

Soory, my english is not perfect But y think you know what y mean.

Hold on everybody. Y didn’t say she is what you all write. Y said that her aperance change a lot from before her name was not on the list and you can see from her behavior that is all for cams and don’t look tasty.

But how many would watch if she wasn’t here, Capo is missing from the apartment for long periods and she has single handed kept us entertained. My perception is she has always been very camera aware and has opened up more to let us see her gorgeous body. I am not complaining at all

Ok then. This time we’ll let you live. :wink: :+1:

Nobody is complaining. @Kelton20296 is right, she has changed. Developed if you will. And I also think that not all changes are good by definition.

Beauty at work this afternoon :heart:

4 Likes