Alya

No from France

Welcome back :+1:

1 Like

Yea I hear what you are saying…

This painting is so hot. Hard for hours. lol Bravo Cristina. More of this please.

Who is she talking to? A customer? Is she doing a private webcam show? Or a friend?

2 Likes

Capo was there on the door.

Look at her ears. I think I know where they live: Chernobyl. (yes yes I know we shouldn’t talk about locations but I couldn’t let this joke just lie around)

3 Likes

And I thought Hyrule :rofl:

video games link GIF

2 Likes

Wow, you really are a nerd! :wink: And proud of it, I bet. Go check Pixie at Amelie now. She’s learning German.

1 Like

You knowing Hyrule are a bit of Nerd too :stuck_out_tongue:

Kristina is on her blue days.

Good thing I gave up this spreadsheet aka The Periodic Table. This would have messed things up.

2 Likes

You did? Why? :rofl: :scream:

She is a work of art herself!

8 Likes

Well…the joke was over. And the initial idea behind it was wrong. I thought that if we would know when a female participant was having her period, we could adjust our expectations on her having sex. I came to realise that this is wrong in many ways. I had fun with it for a while, but I’ll find me a new hobby, no worries :slight_smile:

Only one thing is missing. Dildo on the floor.

4 Likes

I love the way you capture these pictures and you have a great sk__l in doing so. Very very cool. :slight_smile:

Zoe Saldana Movie GIF I’m wondering if she is imagining jake leaving his special blueness :sweat_drops:all over her. :joy::joy::joy:

It seems she gets a nice message…

4 Likes

Such a beautiful body ! What a waste her sexpartner is a bad boy ! He doesn’t deserve her !