Alya

She’s in my top 5 of beauties :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah developed is probably a better word to use, which i guess is normal for a guest who becomes a participant. If she sits there in full view of the camera and masturbates every day then id say that wold be a big change but so far for me the changes are minor but we will see how it goes.

B___dy hell, I had to look twice there as I thought she was levitating :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No she is just blowing smoke… you fill in the rest. :slightly_smiling_face:

She only likes subsaharian men ,obviously not causasian boys

Everyone has different tastes that’s what makes us unique :+1: :+1:t6: :+1:t3:

1 Like

Very unique actually !

But, that’s also from the 1828 edition of Webster. Maybe we should add a pinch of salt to that word. It seems archaic. IDK

Natural bright skin, you almost have to put on sunglasses :sunglasses:, how long will it stay that way? :laughing:

5 Likes

a nice cute bum

1 Like

Looks can be deceiving. She is the queen of Blue Ball Land. Many go in. Nobody comes out. :scream:

1 Like

I see Kristina left this morning nicely dressed and with her backpack, hope she isn’t away too long :disappointed:

She gonna join her future hubsband

But for her safety , she ought to leave Russia with her companion before tough times

2 Likes

and…brown skin in the make…

6 Likes

Need to get my spanner out something needs tightened up there by the looks of it :wrench: :thinking: :joy: Be as well get blue balls while I’m there :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Niice body

Her nipples are so good! image

6 Likes

No blue balls tonight…

6 Likes

5 Likes