Alya

Well if you look into the video section both girls are still shown under Nelly and Alya… why would it be then suddenly a name change for a Alya… does anybody know if there are cases where tenants or participants have changed their name during their participation in the project?.. If there is a new participant then i think Alya will leave for 3 persons incl. capo and cristina the appartment is a bit small for my taste, but who knows maybe nelly and Alya get their own appartment, maybe Anna and Alex are already working on it.

Yes there’s been a few name changes

Alya was a name given by the forum, if Alya or Capo, don’t view the forum they may well not be aware that we call her Alya, so if she is to be listed as a participant, she may well have chosen the name Kristina, unaware of her name we call her.

2 Likes

We’ll still love her no matter what her name is :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Alya = Kristina

4 Likes

Right :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

thought so Ty

3 Likes

Thanks for that, It’s a huge relief to know she’s still going to be here. :face_exhaling: Now to get it into my head It’s Kristina :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

name fits :heart:

2 Likes

Great that would be super - then she is finally a regular what she should have been since a long time, she contributes very much to the success of this appartment.

2 Likes

Alya / Kristina, no matter her name it won’t change her beauty

3 Likes

Alya, i mean Kristina, in disguise…

6 Likes

Kristina hiding the fact she is Alya, love it :heart_eyes:

Next time Kristina and Capo have the Cubans over, please remind me to make this joke:

“Look guys! It’s K.C. and the Sunshine Band!”

7 Likes

You have to love this girl, even in strange poses… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Does Nelly have on spray tan? I noticed Capo also cleans a lot the orange stuff off when she showers. I used to think it was pee but then its lot.

6 Likes

It is out of a bottle, like Capo. They wipe it on with a glove. You can see were she has mist a bit on her back. Some one made a comment about Nelly, Zachariah53454 thought she is a black girl.

What’s going on It’s now Boss not Capo? :thinking: